Chapter - 88 | The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Her eyes were only looking for one person all the way from her ward to the reception area, and that was HIM.

She only hoped that he might still be in the hospital so that she could convey her "message".

She had only just entered the gate area when her gaze was drawn to the person she was desperate to see.

She saw him near the reception area, and on getting to see him, her mind was occupied with one and only one thought, and that was, she couldn't miss the opportunity to give him that "torn" page.

Seeing this as a huge opportunity to do what she wanted, she immediately turned to her Veer ji and excused herself by saying she had forgotten her handkerchief in the ward, and told him to wait outside, and she would be there in a few minutes.

After sending her Veer Ji out, she started to worry that if she went to Shaurya Sir and gave him the page, he might not accept it or that things wouldn't go the way she wanted them to.

At that moment, all she could think about was giving the torn page to her Shona and asking her to give it to her Laddoo as a "token of gratitude" for helping her.

The very next second, she looked down at Mimi and asked her to look in that particular direction. Her Shona became happy when she spotted her Laddoo and wanted to say goodbye to him before leaving the hospital.

Anokhi didn't waste any time and handed the page to her Shona, explaining that she made it for her Laddoo as a "thank you" for helping her.

When Mimi saw the card she had made for her Laddoo, she became extremely happy and excited and told her that she would definitely give it to him. She was about to run away with the page in her hand, when the flower stand on the way caught her eye. Seeing it, a desire arose in her to gift one of the flowers from them along with the card to her Laddoo.

Turning around, Mimi asked her if she could take the flower and give it to her Laddoo because she so wanted to.

Anokhi couldn't say no when she saw her Shona requesting so sweetly. She then moved forward and took a flower out of the vase.

It contained various kinds of flowers, but because she was in a hurry, she didn't notice which flower she was taking out, and she gave it to her Shona, who then ran happily towards him with the card and flower in her hands.

She then took a position near the main gate to watch the unfolding scene of her Shona reaching him with her "message".

She saw how Mimi happily handed him the card she had made, and how, after reading it, his eyes landed straight on her, prompting her to look away.

She knew he was shocked to read it; after all, how could he expect it after the way she'd slammed him for saving her by "chance"...