12. Wedding

Nova:
———
"One day, you'll be mine," Atlas says.

I dig my face deeper into his chest and wrapped my legs around his. Both of our bodies were naked and sweaty, with nothing to cover us.

"I'm already yours, what are you talking about?" I say, drawing little figures on his bare waist.

Atlas chuckles and lift's my jaw so he can stare into my eyes. He has the most gorgeous green eyes ever.

"I mean married, rockstar."

Suddenly a big smile took over my lips. "You want to marry me?"

Ever since I met Atlas I was sure that he and I were going to have a future together one day. Perhaps that day will come true.

Atlas smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. "Of course I do! You're going to be my woman someday."

I got on top of him and he groaned as I placed him inside of me. Atlas quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I am your woman," I say, slowly moving back and forth.

Atlas let out a groan and shook his head. "You're with me, rockstar. You're not mine yet, at least not by the lords say."

I placed my mouth on top of his, kissing him hungrily while he continues to speak.

"One day, you'll be my wife. You'll come home to me every day and we'll make love, I'll give you an Atlas II and we'll have a happy life- not before achieving everything we want." He said panting.

I feel myself getting closer and closer, so I start bouncing up and down, my boobs too in the process. "I'd like that. I want that with you, Atlas."

Atlas let out a moan and guided my hips, he was close too.

"We are going to conquer the world, Rockstar."

I chuckled and moaned loudly when I felt myself getting closer now. "Oh god," Atlas began pounding in me and we both lost it.

"Atlas, Ah!" I screamed as I reached my climax.

"Oh fuck!" Atlas moaned in my ear, not stopping as he kept thrusting in and out of me. Soon I felt his warm cum filling me inside.

"God, I love you!" I shouted and looked into his beautiful eyes.

Atlas chuckled and took my cheek into his hand, bringing my face into a passionate kiss.

"I love you more!"

"I love you, Nova."

Instead of responding, I hang up the phone. I don't need to be reminded that today I will fill the sick fantasy Levi has of us, getting married.

Our wedding day.

It's been about a month or so since I've been here. Yeah, I've been counting the days I spend trapped in this room, it's the only thing I could do, and when I do I feel like I'm losing my mind.

"Tesoro, sei bellissima!" Said Adelina with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

I indeed look beautiful, but I don't feel beautiful. It's maybe because this is not my dream wedding, and Levi is not the man I dreamt of marrying.

This is the worst day of my life. I'll be forced to attend a wedding I don't want to, be the bride of a man I don't want, dance in front of a ton of people who know about my situation and yet, won't do anything. I don't want this!

"Oh dear, are you crying?" Adelina asked noticing my eyes filled with tears. I only nodded, the lump on my throat was getting too tight to speak. "I know this is a very emotional moment for you, but that's what love is, sweetheart."

Emotional moment?! I am not emotional I just don't want to marry this son of a bitch who took me from my life! From a guy, I was starting to like.

"Come on! Let's go before we get there late,"

That's what I want, I want to be late, as late as possible because I don't want to go along with this. I don't even recall getting inside the fancy car and stepping into the church.

(A/N: Play a song!)

The only thing I can remember is the simple: "Do you..." by the father. That's when I stop pitying myself and accept my temporary fate.

"Take Nova Grace Parker, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?" The priest says.

Levi is smirking at me, he thinks he's won. "I do,"

Every inside of my body is begging for someone in this room to help me and get me out of here.

No please no!

I don't want this!

The tears returned to my eyes as Levi slips another ring on my finger. He smiled at me before taking a hold of my hands into his.

Don't touch me, please!

The priest speaks again. "Do you, Nova. Take Levi Gunner Royce to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

No. I don't want this. He's a monster.

Save me! Someone save me!

I stay quiet, letting out a small whimper. Everyone here knows I don't want this- Levi knows!

God, please help me!

I feel a tear roll down my cheek, the first one of many I will drop today for sure. My chest hurts- burning, all the sobs are stuck and I just want to die.

Suddenly I remember that God hasn't put me out of my misery, and that I am still standing in front of the bastard who took me from everything and everyone I loved.

I let out a small whimper when I feel my hands getting crushed by Levi's hands, I look up and see him staring at me with a warning in his eyes.

No!

The silence was getting too loud and I knew I had to say something before it was too late, but even so, I couldn't bring myself to say those words. But it was either that or keep getting my hands squeezed by him.

When I opened my mouth to speak and nothing came out, Levi forced a smile and gritted out; "Sweetheart, we're waiting for you."

Help! Atlas?! Mom! Rocco?

"I-"

Don't say it, rockstar!

"I do..." I say and feel another blank moment happen. Rings, hugs, kisses, and people clapping.

Did I just agree to this? Oh my god. What did I just do?

The next thing I know is that Levi's arm is wrapped around my waist, as he leans into me, whispering in my ear; "I can't wait for tonight."

I didn't expect my life to turn out the way it did, but somehow it happened... And it became my worst nightmare.