7. New home.

Nova:
———
It's been about three days since I've been here, held captive by a psychopath who has been- and is still obsessed with me. The routine is the same every other day. So simple, boring, and filled with fear because I don't know what will happen next.

Levi had brought me Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner, these past few days. And he also brought up a basket full of snacks, just in case I got the urge to have something 'sweet' as he said.

So first I start the day by waking up, obviously. Then I stay in bed until Levi comes and 'wakes me up' I shower while he goes downstairs and prepares some breakfast.

The next day after he kidnapped me, I was ready to take a shower but I didn't have any clothes. When I told Levi about it he said I could find clothes in the closet.

I kept the towel wrapped tightly as I was getting clothes, I didn't want Levi to enter the room and see me naked. I am not comfortable around him anymore. He's a fucking psycho.

Let's just say that when I opened the wardrobe I was surprised when I saw all types of clothes there. Dresses, shirts, and shoes.

From workouts to the fanciest clothes. But of course, none of what was inside the stupid wardrobe was my style. It all seemed way too posh.

But what else can I expect from Levi? After all, he did say he was a spoiled kid, so it makes sense that he had all types of things here.

When I opened a drawer I saw underwear, in the second one were bras and in the third one... There was lingerie.

The thing that creep me out the most about all this was the fact that all of these clothes were exactly my size. The bras and underwear fit perfectly. I was absolutely disgusted by it.

He is truly sick.

After I was done, Levi would come into my room and leave the food before leaving to do some of his so-called 'business' with his father. I really don't want to know.

What if they are in the mafia or some shit?

I ate alone and after that, I would read a book. Levi was kind enough to allow me to read, what a catch he is.

Please, note the sarcasm.

All jokes aside though, I was glad that he allowed me to at least have an Apple iPod where I could listen to music. Alone in this room, I would've gone insane.

Even though Levi is gone throughout the day, he never misses to give me my lunch, even if it's sent with a maid- who by the way- knows I'm kidnapped and won't do dick about it.

When I first saw her I thought that she would help me escape, but the bitch pretended like she didn't see me or hear me cry. She was still very nice to me though, Levi probably told her to.

Yesterday, Levi couldn't bring up my dinner so the maid did- her name is Anna- When Anna came in I did something very stupid but justified considering I was trapped in this God-forsaken room.

I hit her head hard with a large candle, the food spilled all over the room and she fell unconscious to the floor. The door was open so I wasted no time and made a run for it.

That when's I noticed how big this house was- we couldn't be in town anymore- which made my plan more complicated. How was I going to get out of here if I don't know where I am?!