6. Reality hits hard.

Nova:
———
I opened my eyes only to feel a heavy pounding on my head. It was almost hard too. I groaned and tried to remember what happened, why does my head hurt this much?

"Fuck," I muttered and managed to sit up. As I looked around me, a loud gasp left my mouth.

I was sitting on a king-size bed and I was in a huge room, this room could be the size of my house.

"What the fuck-" I started but a noise from the door made me back away.

The door opened and in came Levi. He had a glass of water in his hand and when he saw me a grin crossed his face. "Ah, you're awake."

Suddenly flashbacks from a few hours ago returned. I looked at him with rage in my eyes.

"You drugged me." I stated.

Levi started to walk my way. "Well, I didn't-"

"And you brought me here against my will."

He made his way to the bed and sat in front of me. "I -"

"You kidnapped me." I finished.

Levi sighed and looked down. He didn't even seem phased by the fact that I just called him a kidnapper. In fact, he looked more calmer than ever.

And it suddenly downs me. No one knows I was going to hang out with Levi. I didn't tell Rocco and I didn't tell mom because she was at work.

No one knows I'm here.

"This is wrong," I began to shake my head. "What you're doing will get you in a lot of trouble unless you let me walk out of here right now."

I made an attempt to get up from the bed; however, I was stopped by Levi's hands on my chest. I couldn't stand his touch, it made me feel gross, like I needed to be cleansed almost. Instead of letting him keep his hands on me I backed away.

"I'm not getting in any trouble because no one saw me taking you, who's going to tell? I'm sure you didn't told anyone that we were meeting up to celebrate, am I right?"

Sure Levi is handsome and rich, and I am sure that he is many girl's type out there, but he just isn't mine.

"You bastard," I spat. "You had this all planned out, didn't you?"

Levi smiled and shook his head. "No, honestly I didn't. But I'm glad that everything worked out on its own, perhaps it was fate bringing us together, just like it was meant to be."

I wanted to slap that smile from his face, punch him in the gut and run for my life. Who knew this kid would turn out to be such a psycho? I mean, fate? Like it was meant to be? Who in their right mind fucking says that?

Tears started to pool in my eyes. "You need to let me go, if you do I promise I won't go to the police."

Levi's expression changed and he gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry, baby but I can't do that."

I cringed at his pet name for me.

He got closer and touched my feet, thank God I was wearing socks. "You'll like it here, Gracie. I know you will. This is your new home."

I shook my head and yanked my feet away from his touch. "You're crazy!"

His smile faded and was replaced by an annoyed look. "You better get used to it. After all, you're going to be here for a long time."

I gritted my teeth and jumped off of the bed. "You are fucking delusional if you think for one second that I will get used to this! You can't do this to me!"