𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

BROOKES POV:

he hands gripped the steering wheel.  his knuckles turned white and i was petrified.  its been almost an hour since i last saw dylan.  almost 3 since my family.  i missed them.  i didn't even know who had taken me.  

i was sat in the passenger seat of his car with a blindfold on.  he had put it on me sometime after he drive off.  and right now he was shoving me outside of the car.  his rough hands gripped my forearms as he dragged me out of the car and up some steps into this old cabin.  

when i stepped out i stepped out onto leaves and dirt.  i could see the ground from the bottom of the blindfold.   he opened the door and threw me inside shutting the door behind him.  i tried to say something, but all that came out was muffled sounds.

"shut up!"  he yelled at me.  i knew that voice quite well.  i didn't want to admit it though.  even though i heard what he just said i ignored him.  and kept on trying to talk.

i eventually knew that that was a big mistake.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

it's been hours.  days.  weeks.  fuck i dont know.  i didn't even know what day it was. i didn't even know if it were still Christmas anymore. i haven't slept in a while, it feels like it's been weeks on end. and there isn't a single fucking clock in sight.

the towel rag in my mouth was starting to hurt as it dug deeper.  the rope tied tightly around my wrists behind the chair i was firmly seated on, started to cut into my skin.  as well as the the rope around my bare ankles that were tied around the legs of the chair.  the rope was cutting so deep into my skin that my wrists and ankles started bleeding.

the tear stains on my face would not fade because they just kept on coming.  i pleaded to know why he has done this.  he never told me.  my hair felt oily and rough like it hasn't been brushed in weeks.  stained blood was on my face and hair was sticking to my sweaty forehead.  my lip was swollen and aching.  so was my entire left side of my face.  i had a massive headache.  

the last time i remember feeling like this was when i was 17.  and i hated it.

it was dark out.  my bare legs were starting to get goosebumps.  the chilly feelings against my skin was unbearable,  i couldn't stand being held under his supervision.  i had to escape.  

i didn't know how or when.  he took my pants and shoes off and left me in an oversized shirt.  i wanted to leave but even if i could, how? that fucker burnt my socks and shoes.  i've been held in the dark old cottage just near where i went missing,  this looks like the place he must be living in.  after he escaped.

there is a mattress on the floor, a sink and a toilet.  there are a few cabinets with counters but nothing to fancy.  there is a dining table with three chairs.  the fourth chair has a leg missing. i'm surprised there is power because there is a fridge and a television,  i doubt he stole all of this,  some of it had of already been here.

and yet i was currently in this position because i tried to leave while he was sleeping.  

my father.

i don't know why he's back but he is.  and i want him gone, or i want to be gone.  

when we first reached this place he explained why he has me because i wouldn't just shut my fucking mouth and deal with whatever sort of punishment this is.  my father has said to me that he has changed due to being in prison for almost 15 odd years,  yet i don't believe him as he has held me at gunpoint multiple times and kidnapped me for over 24 hours.  i think.