𝐈𝐗

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?"  Dylan asks.

"What am i doing here?  What the fuck are you doing here?"  I ask back.

"Jeff sent me here to take my mind off of youALONE!" 

"NOT TRUE!  THATS WHAT HE TOLD ME!" i shout at him

"Lair!"

"Your the lair!"

"SHUT UP!!" 

"No you fucking shut up."  i mimic his words again and again. 

"Wait a second.  If Jeff...alone...mind off...oh that son of a bitch."  Dylan said while working it out in his head.

"What the fuck are you saying mate?"  I ask rudely.

"HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE!  HE SET US UP!!"  He yells at me.

"Oh that bastard."

I then drop my bags and run out the front door, Dylan following.  We run out and down the steps of the porch.  We try looking around then realise there is no way getting back.

I curse under my breath,  and then walk back inside.  Dylan sits down on the couch and watches me.

"There is no way I'm staying here with you."  Dylan then says.

"Oh please like i want to be here with you,  i had no choice but to come."  I fire at him.

He squints his eyes at me.

The drive here took about 6-7 hours which is a LONG time so the time was actually around 5pm and it was getting dark.

"I'm going for a swim."  I said,  then walked out of the cabin.  There is lake right next to the cabin since it was pretty hot where we were.

Before Jeff picked me up,  he texted me that there is a lake and that after being in the car for a long time and because it would hot and stuffy until 9pm and i should take a swim. 

So when i got to the porch of the lake i stripped down into my bikini and jumped in the lake,  to cool off.  It was quite refreshing actually.

DYLAN'S POV:

I watched as she stripped down on the porch into her bikini.  She had a beautiful body,  and an even more beautiful face.  just not her personality. 

oh god Dylan,  get it together, you hate her remember,  she is mean and cruel and pulls pranks on you. I told myself, shaking off my dirty thoughts.

She jumped in the lake and started swimming around,  it looked so refreshing and i could definitely do with a swim.  but i was not going in with her.

I sighed and got up from where it was sitting,  i walked into the bedroom and i stopped in my tracks straight away.  My eyes widened.

i forgot that there is only one bed.  Shit.

What am i going to do?  I don't want to sleep on the couch?!  Although the couch is very comfortable...no.  Wait,  she can sleep on the couch instead.

Okay now you just sound like a dick if you force her on the couch.

Well i do hate her and she knows it,  soooo i couldn't be much more of a dick to her than i already am.  Right?

Then an idea popped into my head.

When i got here i immediately went to sleep on the bed that was in the first bedroom i saw,  which so happened to be the master bedroom and the one I'm standing in right now.