𝐗𝐕𝐈

it's been 8 days since Dylan and i first came to this cabin and was stranded.  and only 6 since the conversation.

it was currently 5pm and i was sitting on the couch,  my legs crossed with a blanket draped over me and a pillow with my laptop on my lap. 

i move the pillow to the side,  along with the laptop,  and turn to face him.  i stare at his angelic features.  a single tear falling down my eye. 

"why are you doing this?"  i ask,  "why are you being so nice to me,  why are you complementing me and talking about how much you adore me?" 

the past couple of days,  Dylan had tried and tried again to get me to talk to him or at least acknowledge him.

he's told me how he adores me,  and how he likes me.  how he wants to hold and hug me,  to hold my hand and give me a shoulder to cry on. 

he's told me how much he hated me and how much he has despised me.  he's said how he wants me out of his life,  how me being in that bathroom all those nights ago ruined any chance of him getting back his girlfriend. 

but he's also said how everything has changed once he got to know me,  once every single one of his friends has told him how much of an amazing person i am. 

how every guy would be dying to be in his spot,   how much he wants to get to know me better,  how even though i had a beautiful face and body,  the only thing he hated about me when we met was my attitude. 

how i was infuriating to him and how much he wanted to rip out his own hair just hearing my name.  but couldn't because he didn't want to. 

he didn't want to because the only thing preventing him from devoting his entire heart into hatred towards me,  was the potential of getting to know the real me. 

Dylan stared at me with those brown eyes of him,  the eyes that hide so much from him yet show me everything.  the eyes that tell me words he couldn't. 

i knew what his answer was going to be.  and yet i still asked,  afraid to know if it really is the truth.

"because i have this feeling,  the feeling i can't get rid of.  i stay awake at night,  wondering why you're still sleeping on the couch even when i suggested you sleep on the bed and i'll take the couch. 

this feeling of worry when i wake up to find you nowhere in the cabin.  this feeling of heartburn and pain inside me whenever you ignore me. 

i spend the days i'm not with you wishing i was.  wishing you were here,  pranking me some way,  yelling at me to shut up,  or to just sit there and ignore me all together." 

that wasn't the answer i expected nor did i want.  and yet he still have it. 

i give up.  he is too kind and too precious of a man for me too be so crude towards him.  he doesn't deserve my rudeness let alone my love. 

i hold that for Myles.  now and forever.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

DYLAN'S POV:

I was making pizza,  by myself,  in the kitchen.  While Brooke just sat in the couch scrolling through her phone.  i only just started making it,  like 5 minutes ago.