𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

BROOKES POV:

after i fell asleep in Dylan's arms,  he woke me back up again with the moon shining down at my house.  I stretched and yawned in his arms, "what's the time?"  I asked Dylan as I slowly sat up in the bed.  "its almost 5am,  I got up for the toilet,  and then I came back for you."

I realised what the time was and shot up straight,  "ITS 5AM!?"  I half yelled,  Dylan tried to calm me down and nodded.  "alright, give me 5 more minutes then."  I waved him off and got back underneath the covers and tried to fall back asleep.  

"nah uh, come on Brooke," Dylan tried to get me up again, for god knows what.  "we are going for a swim." 

"at 5 in the fucking morning are you serious??" I asked him,  and he just nodded.  I groaned loudly and got up with the blanket wrapped around my body leaving Dylan completely naked on the couch.

he watched as I walked away downstairs to grab our bathers to go swimming.  I walked into our shared room and went through the draws to find our bathers.  once I found them I dropped the blanket and started to put on my swimsuit.  my swimsuit is a plain black bikini with lace ties around my neck.

Dylan's swimming trunks were black as well with white whales.  unique.  once I had my bathers on I grabbed the blanket and quietly walked into the laundry downstairs to grab our towels.  once i had, them i began to tip-toe back upstairs with Dylan's trunks and the two towels in my hands, trying to not wake the baby. 

I got back upstairs and chucked Dylan his trunks and threw the blanket back on the couch.  

he caught he trunks and got up to put them on put once his eyes landed on my body he collapsed back down on the couch.  

he just held his trunks in his hand, and just stared at me.  his piercing honey brown eyes pierced right through me.  through my clothes.  his jaw hung wide open and he didn't stare at my face face just my body.  

i chuckled, "you just made love to me less than 5 hours ago and you still can't get over me?" he just nodded, not a muscle in his faced moved.  "come on get changed, i don't have all day, and this was your idea you know."

Dylan eventually snapped out of his trance and slipped his board-shorts on.  after we got changed we both walked back downstairs to the living room and exited out the back door down to the beach.  we down some steps and passed a few rocks and stepped foot on the sand safely.

we didn't bring anything with us except for our towels.  i chucked my towel on the sand and began running towards the water.

my feet made contact with you cold saltwater first.  then my knees.  my hips, waist.  my breasts, and before i know it my entire body is underwater.  

it was much colder than i thought.  

soon Dylan joined me in the ocean.  his hands meeting my waist, traveling down to my ass. he grips them signalling for me to jump.  so i did.  Dylan's hands traveled down my legs and wrapped my legs around himself.  

i love this position.

i rested my arms around his neck and we just stared at each other like we were the only people on earth. He started to lean in towards me and so did i.  this felt like the most precious moment in the world.  the sun hasn't even come up yet and yes i felt like the sun was shining on my back.  

there was something in his eyes that wanted to tell me something but i just couldn't figure out what.  i closed my eyes and layered my lips over his and our lips moved in sync as we kissed.  we tilt our heads to deepen the kiss and the only words i could ever say in this moment are: 'i never want this to end'.  but i couldn't.