𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"WAKE UP!  WAKE UP, WAKE UP WAKE UP!!"

What the fuck.  I groan as the feeling of someone jumping on my bed.  I grab a pillow and throw it at the person. my eyes still partially closed.

"wakey wakey, eggs and bakeyyyyy!" He sings.  I slightly open my eyes and see who's waking me up. 

Posey.

"What the fuck do you want Tyler?" I groan as i rub my temple.

"Someone said my name?"  Hoechlin said as he peeked his head through my door.

"Not you Tyler." I said waking up. slightly sitting up in bed.  my hair probably going in a million directions all at once. 

"Me?"  Posey said.

"ARGHHHH!"  I groan loudly.  I get up and push Posey off of me.

I walk out of my room and towards the kitchen.  I open one of the cabinets and start making cereal.

"What's up dumbass."  Dylan said as he walked into the kitchen.  My turn.

"Have you opened your eyes?  It's the sky you dumbass."  I throw at him,  looking away from him and finishing my meal.

"The roof actually."  He mumbled.  my arms collapse and i look up from my bowl,  i stare at the cabinets and look over my shoulder to glare at him. i'm so done.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。

"OMG I DONT CARE IF IM BEING RUDE"  I shouted at Dylan.

"WELL I DO,  JUST SHUT UP!"  he shouted back.

"GOD WHY DID I EVEN AGREE TO THIS!"

"OH PLEASE I WISH YOU HADN'T!"

"ALRIGHT!  BOTH OF YOU THATS ENOUGH!"  Jeff yelled at both me and Dylan.  Dylan gave up and stopped and sat down on the couch.

"You two need to get this under control."  He said. Jeff full of disappointment and frustration. 

"No, i can't with him.  It's Rhodes for God sakes!"  I say.

"Yeah exactly what she said.  Except with her.  It's her, i don't want to be her friend."  Dylan then says.

"Alright, that's it.  Brooke come with me."  Jeff explains and i simply get up looking confused.  He leads me over to an empty room.

"i am so sick and tired of you two fighting all the time.  if you both can't settle your differences, i'll do something different.  i am ordering you to go on a Holiday,  by your-self,  so you can be at peace,  and hopefully find a way to work around your problem with him,  find a way to settle your grudge against him. 

your holiday will be in a cabin that i own a few hours away.  It's stranded in the middle of the woods and only i know the way out.  You will be staying there for 2 weeks alone.  There is enough food for you to survive.  Internet,  electricity,  and free use of water.  There won't be cars,  so you will be stranded and you can't leave. 

The perfect distraction from Dylan. i am going to figure something else out with Dylan so he can have the peace he needs to settle."  Jeff explains.

"uhh-" I clear my throat.  "Sorry what?"

"You heard me.  You leave tomorrow."  Jeff stand tall and crosses his arms.  not hearing another word.  "end of discussion,  also don't tell anyone else,  because they probably need this too so they'll get jealous."

"I- o-okay."  I say about to leave.

I then walk out and back to the others.  They ask me what that was all about and i just say that he told me to get along with Rhodes.  They all nod.