𝐗𝐗𝐕

"will you be my girlfriend?" Dylan asked, i was frozen in my place,  not knowing how to reply to his  question.

I didn't know what to say.  I knew he was going to ask me this question at some point,  but now?  

"Oh my god,"  i breathed out. i turn around, looking at him from a distance.  someone girls would say 'i didn't know what to say'. but i, really didn't know what to say.

i didn't think i would want to be another ones girlfriend after Myles.  i usually only fool around. 

i sigh heavily and take a swing of my drink, letting the alcohol run down my throat.  i swallow and walk over to him.  i place the glass on the counter and stare up at him.  

i sighed heavily, contemplating the decision.  i gave up and replied with 'yes'.  

a smile grew across his mouth as he bent down and hugged me.  i was happy but was also scared.  scared of what this might do for me, for him, for my family.  

what the public might think.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

I decided that it's been a while since I've walked Biscuit,  so I decided to go and walk him.  Since he needed it badly. It's was around 7pm and the sun is setting, the entire day Dylan and i have been watching movies, eating. And playing board games.

The Tyler's came home around 6 in the afternoon, and they were completely knackered. They were spread out all over the couch, sleeping like sloths. And i swear i saw Posey sucking on is thumb before.

they were going to get some sleep before going off again for the night shift.  but when they came in and saw me,  they didn't know what to do.  they started to stand there awkwardly and started to apologize but i stopped their rambling and stop them that i was the one should be sorry.

sorry for overreacting ect.

they said that it was their fault and they shouldn't of brought her up in such a personal time.

Posey was still concerned about what Dylan told him and Hoechlin about my past but soon got happier once i told him it didn't matter, Hoechlin on the other hand, was still concerned and there for me, and so was Dylan.

Dylan decided he wanted to come with me, as he didn't want me to be alone. And since we are together together now.

I'm wearing one of Dylan's purple hoodies that i stole, and probably will never return, maybe. And some grey Trackies. I wanted to wear ugg boots, but i've already walked around in them for 3 hours today, so i slipped on a pair of boots, something decent. My hair in a low messy bun.

Dylan almost the same, him wearing a brown Bodie and some grey trackies as well, as it is pretty cold. Hik wearing some sort of foot wear. His hair all messy due to not brushing it all day, neither is mine.

I clip the leash onto Biscuit's collar, Dylan deciding to hold Biscuits leash, we head for the door, i grab my phone and keys that are sitting in the kitchen counter and Dylan opens the door for me.

"Ladies first." He said with a grin. I did the same back at him before looking behind me, "Wait!" I said before running back inside, i ran back inside and got out a piece of paper and a pen. I started to write down, and i quote: 'Dylan and I out for a walk with Biscuit, see yous later xx Brooke'.

Once done, i put the pen back where it belongs, and rushed out the door, Dylan shutting it behind us. We walked down the hallway with biscuit. until we reached the ends of the hall.