𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

When we got home,  Dylan and i where mad.  We were upset that we let ourselves be open in public and forget that we were well known.

Of course if we went outside,  onto the streets people or paparazzi would take videos and photos.  But we were both stupid enough to forget about that. 

We both new that there was no point in trying to deny the fact that we were together,  i mean we fucking kissed,  in front of a ton of people. 

And we both know what the articles are going to say about us now.  And all they knew about us was that we were so called 'enemies'.

its funny to think that last time the public saw us together was when we went to a bar a few nights ago and someone videoed me emptying 3 slat packets in his beer and him pulling the most disgusted look on his face.  

When we both walked through the door, the first thing we saw is Posey and Hoechlin and their phones, looking shocked.

Dylan bent down and unclipped Biscuits leash from his collar, and as soon as he did so, Biscuit ran to his bed and sat down, puffed out.

"They know. All of them, fucking, know." Hoechlin says, walking towards us. "We know, we caught them. And us, being complete dumbasses, did not realise that the last time they caught us both in public we 'hated' each other." I said annoyed.

"And there is no point in trying to deny the fact we kissed i mean, they have a fucking clear video and picture for fucks sake." Dylan then said. "I mean we can avoid the topic, but now all the attention if going to be on us for a while. And it's only been 30 MINUTES!"

"i mean it's not that bad-"  Posey started but i cut him off.

"not that bad?  last time Dylan was seen with someone romantically was a month ago and he was dating Britt Robertson.  and a year ago i was, well, i was married." i say, taking. breath in before finishing the last part.

"What do we do?" I spoke again, sighing, walking over to the couch and slouching on it. "Should we just confirm it? Or lay off it for a while and slowly break the news to them?" I said groaning the second part. then standing back up again, "or maybe we should just break up! or say we were drunk?"

"Hey, it will be alright. I mean whats the harm? What's the worst thing that could happen?" Dylan said walking over to me and comforting me.

"oh, i don't know, maybe the internet will criticise you for betraying Britt?  i mean lots of people saw Britt walk into that bathroom that night and then we walk out hand in hand...like?  also i would get criticism because i've jumped into another relationship straight after Myles died even though it's been a year."

Hoechlin was raising his eyebrows as if he was saying 'good point' and 'true' but when i was about to continue but Posey started to talk to us,  not lifting his head up from hiis phone,  he called out.

"Uhh guys." Posey said still looking at his phone. "I think this is the worst thing that could happen." He looked up and showed his phone to me and Dylan. 

There all sorts of articles like:

'Dylan O'Brien and Brooke Moore together? Recent photo and video showing kissing between the to stars in a local park while walking her dog.'

'Recent video and photos of Brooke Moore and Dylan O'Brien holding hands and kissing. Click here to see more.'

'Dylan O'Brien and Brooke Moore kissing?  Last articles of the together displays the two actors playing pranks on each other and fighting.'