𝐈𝐈

He Guided me through the crowded people, i was anxious.  Again.  But at least i was leaving.  The drunken bodies dancing to the music, loud music where just shoving people everywhere.  

we got to the door and finally got outside, fresh air. the guy pointed to his car, "That's our ride."  He whispered into my ear.  i nodded as he lead me over to his car.  he unlocked it and got inside.  i followed his movements carefully. 

i just knew that there was someone at that busy ass bar that took a picture of us together a d what my social media will look like tomorrow.  and in this very moment i didn't care, because i wasn't sure i was going to see tomorrow. 

he said we were going to his place until we figure out what im going to do about my friends?  so i am extremely confused and concerned because i have no idea where we are going.  

I pulled out my phone and texted my friends i was leaving the bar with a guy and they didn't need to worry.  I just couldn't take it.

They surprisingly replied worryingly but understandable.  I put my phone away and looked over to the guy sitting in the leather seats beside me.

Only to see he was already looking at me.  A confused expression took over my face,  and he saw that.

"What?"  I asked confused.  He just shook his head and glanced back at the road.  he started going on about what happened back there. 

"You know,  you're a very hard person to convince,  and you definitely want things to go your way."  He simply stated. "stubborn ass." he whispered that last part

I hated what he said,  god this man.  Although it was very true, he had no right.

"Oh shut up, you're the one yelling at a women to get YOUR way,  and, BY THE WAY you BARGED into the women's restroom,  WOMEN'S!"  i argued back.  Not standing for his attitude.

"For my girlfriend!  Well ex-girlfriend now."  He yelled back.  

We started arguing about all the things we hate about each other, even though we have only known one another for like an hour or so. 

I started to argue about the fact that he forced me to get ine a car with him.  He got mad at that and started rambling on about the fact that he thought u wanted to go.

"i better be going home right now, or i swear to g-" i was cut off by him muttering under his breath. 

"too bad you're not."

i had the urge to just scream my head off but i felt too tired,  too sick.  plus I didn't even know his name and to be honest i didn't want to,  this was just a one night thing to help each other out. or, help himself out.

I decided to end the conversation with a scoff,  i told him to shut up and so he did.  I stared out the window, wanting to forget everything about tonight. 

my started to go fuzzy and i felt funny.  it was as if every sense was now heightened and i felt like spider-man.  im pretty sure i was hallucinating as i just saw the car start to float,  i felt like i was flying.  definitely hallucinating.  you know it was probably those benzodiazepines,  must've taken two today.  i do remember going out to film a scene for my horror film i just finished,  most likely took one then.  i wanna say this is Amber's fault,  but its mine, i should've remembered i took one since i record  when i take one.

i must of ended up asleep, well half asleep, probably due to those benzos.  Although i didn't want to or even if i tried to open my eyes it would feel like I'm lifting weights with my eyelids. 

So I decided to keep them shut,  i didn't want to move or talk either,  i was just out of it. 

He noticed that i was 'asleep' and sighed.  We then pulled over to a stop on the side of the road,  i guess we are at our destination now.  wherever it was.

I'm not sure if he got out of the car or not because, well i couldn't hear him.  But that asshole suddenly open my side of the door. my side.

I wanted to move but i couldn't, again.  fuck these meds are strong.  He opened my side door, and picked me up bridal style with his strong veiny arms.  He made sure to also get my bag.

He walked over to the building and opened the door wit his foot.  He then started walking inside.  He kept walking till he got to an elevator.  I didn't how high we went until the ding went off and he stepped out.

He guided me through the floor,  and he stopped at a door,  he reached for his pocket, surprisingly.  And got keys out and jiggled them in the key hole until the door was unlocked.  He kicked open the door and kicked it shut behind him.  He sat the keys down on a counter i assumed was the kitchen counter.

He walked me over to a room and sat me down on a bed.  I was laying on the bed i assumed to be his bed.  I was somehow able to move again.  So, i got myself comfortable. 

I assumed this was his hotel room,  if I'm being honest i didn't want to be here, but when it comes to me and tiredness,  I'll sleep anywhere.

A few seconds after i touched the bed, i fell asleep,  a deep sleep i guess you could call it.  And yes i do fall asleep FAST.  I mean it was 1:42am last time i checked, and for me, that's past bedtime.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

The sun was shining in my eyes,  and i felt very comfortable.  I didn't want to move,  but i soon realised what happened the night before and shot up awake. 

I rubbed my eyes,  i froze.  I had no make up on.  My shoes were off and i had a blanket on top of me.  what the fuck.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.  There where makeup wipes on the counter.  I didn't have makeup wipes in my bag?  Must of been his ex, Britt or whatever. 

I turned the tap on and ran my hands through the freezing cold water,  i splashed the water on my face to help me wake up.  And so it did.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room,  i saw him,  laying on the couch sleeping.  I thought it was sweet letting me have his bed instead of him. 

I slightly smiled, and walked back over to the bedroom,  i grabbed my shoes and held them in my hand and grabbed my bag and made sure everything was in it.

I walked back out of the bedroom hoping he wasn't awake.  Once he wasn't i sighed in relief.  I tried to walk as quietly as possible to the front door.

And successfully i did.  I opened the door and closed it behind me.  I was thankful for him letting me stay there but i still didn't really like him before.

I smiled, but a genuine one, more like a confused one.  I shook it off and put my heels on and started to walk outside the building.  I pulled my phone and called Tate.

I asked her if she could pick me up, and she agrees in the most joyful tone ever.  I told her the address and she hummed in response. 

Tate was always so nice to me and i thanked her for that.  I was now waiting for her to arrive.  Yesterday was shitier than i had hoped it would've been, but today will be better.

• • •