𝐕𝐈

Again. The same annoying ass alarm non-stop ringing in my ears until i get off my own ass and turn it off. So that's what i did.

The time read 8am so I decided to get up now before it got any later and I'll be late.

。゚ 。゚

"Come on, come on, come on!!" i'm muttering to myself as the cab driver was stuck in traffic and i was going to be late.  once i finally got there i jumped out, paid and started running towards the entrance.

"IM HERE. IM HERE!" i said as i barged through the door. Taking deep breaths from running.

"Your late, Brooke." Jeff said to me as i collapsed on the floor. "An hour and a half late. It's 11:30am. What on earth took you so long?"

"Well i thought i got up at 8am turns out i did just not mentally." i say straightening my back, smiling slightly as i try my best to get out of this mess.  i mean its my first day, i can't be late on my first day.  get it together.

my eyes wandered around the room for. bit,  and out of the corner of my eye i spot Dylan who plays Stiles is in his 'outfit' and shooting a scene with Posey who plays Scott.  Looks like they are in some sort of Tattoo parlour place? There are teal L.E.D. lights everywhere, and neon signs. Posey's in the armchair.

"Your lucky we are still on the first scene of season 3, otherwise I'd be harder on you." Jeff said. but then his strictness softened and smiled at me,  "I'm just kidding. Im not this harsh. But you are late and i'm not proud."

Well, at least he's not mean.  after our conversation i sit around for a bit and wait for my scene.  my scene was pretty useless but exciting.  i go to the change rooms and have people do my makeup and hair,  i get handed clothe and am told to start changing,  so i do.  i walk back out to the set,  which is at an actual school and not at the main studio. 

there are cameras out side of the school and inside,  through a window i could see Posey and Dylan (Scott and Stiles) at a set of lockers,  i'm going to assume that it's theirs,  i prepare myself as i hear a director count down and Jeff holding a clapperboard in front of the camera,  i look behind me into the camera and smile and then turn back around. 

"3...2...1...ACTION!"  Jeff yells and i immediately start acting out my scene.

i walk forward and burst open the doors to the school.  i strut through the building,  my heels making loud sounds throughout the filled school hallway.  eyes turn my way and then the boys.  i don't know this feeling,  it doesn't usually happen.

i am usually the main character on a show or movie,  one of the first,  this feeling of being new and different is a strange feeling for me.  i am an actress,  and this is my very first scene with them,  i want to make it perfect.  i stayed up all night reading the script for today and right now,  everything has disappeared. 

i tried to shake it all off and tried to remember my lines with every strength i have in my body.  this doesn't happen,  it very very rarely happens and when it does,  it's not as bad as this.  maybe it was the way his eyes pierced into my soul,  god dammit.

i sassily walk towards the both of them,  Allison and Lydia looking my way,  i pause in front of Scott and Stiles and begin to say my lines.