𝐗𝐈

DYLAN'S POV:

I slowly open my eyes from the sudden light beaming into the room,  the first thing i see in sight is a body pressed up against me.

Her.

She is really warm and fast asleep not letting go,  I'm still half asleep so i don't know who it is-

I remember last night Brooke got up to close the window but she was still shivering cold from the cool temperature.

I was pretending to be asleep so she won't annoy me but ended up talking to her first.  I wasn't able to get barley any sleep last night because of something distracting me.

I kept hearing Brookes cheats rise and fall and her slow breath going in and out.  I couldn't fall asleep and staring at the wall was getting boring.

So soon after we got in bed and she fell asleep i turned around staring at her.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her i hate to admit it.

But she just looked so peaceful when she slept,  it was like an Angel had fallen straight from Heaven into my life.

When i saw her slowly waking up i turned away facing the wall.  Again.

She started to shiver,  i noticed.

She got up out of the bed and walked towards the window closest to her and closed it with as much silence as possible.

I didn't even realise it was cold.

she climbed back it bed and started to shiver more due to the cold bed sheet.

I really didn't want to have to this but her shoving was really annoying me if I'm not going to lied

I turned around mumbling a few words i forgot and started to cuddle her.  I remember saying one thing though:

'It's okay, just for tonight because you freezing and won't stop shivering.'

as i'm lost in thought from last night, she slowly started to wake up. She looked me in the eyes and i couldn't tell if her smile dropped or grew bigger. I was staring at her for the past 20 minutes after waking up.

"What- what are you doing?" She asked, letting go of my grasp.

"I- sorry you were cold last night and if you wanted sleep i was going to have to cuddle you." I explained to her.

"Don't say that word." She told me.

"What word?" I asked with confusion clearly noticeable in my voice.

"'Cuddle' you cannot use that word toward me." She got up, grabbed her phone and walked out of the bedroom.

Oh...

I thought after what happened last night and things would change...i mean i definitely changed what i think about her.

I mean she's absolutely beautiful and can be a kind person sometimes. I can tell she gets really nervous with sudden affection. She always has a soft spot.

I need to find it.

BROOKE'S POV:

I walked out of the bedroom and straight to the couch. I sat down and opened my phone.

A million things where running through my head right now. Some questions, some assumptions and others just doubts.

I definitely changed my thoughts about him after last night. I mean he can be kind sometimes. And he is very handsome I'm can't deny that.