𝐕𝐈𝐈

Today was the day i had an epic plan in store for Dylan. He for sure was going to get mad. I did my morning how i usually do my morning's, and went straight to work.

When i arrived i went to find Posey,  he knows everything about Dylan.  Apparently.

"Hey where's Rhodes?"  I asked looking behind him, trying to spot him.

"Oh,  just about to head to the bathroom why?"  There is only one bathroom on the set of teen wolf.  Well except for the trailers.  I have no idea why?  But there is.  It's a unisex.

i tried my best not to release the biggest grin anyone's ever seen.

"Oh no reason."  I smirked lightly, and quickly ran to the bathroom.  I saw him walking up and i swung my bag over my shoulder and pushed past him.

"Sorry not sorry."  I said as i shoved myself in the bathroom before him.  He already got mad and i wasn't even getting to the good part yet.

He waited outside for his turn as i took my sweet ass time.

I opened my bag and wipped out some 'glad wrap'. i started to open it as quietly as possible.  I started to wrap the glad wrap around the toilet bowl and closed the lid gently. 

I put everything back, flushed, washed my hands, no one wants to shake my hand if it touched the toilet bowl. and opened the door, revealing an impatient Dylan.

I sighed heavily.

"Here you go."  I said trying to hide my smile.

"Finally, you took way to long."  He fired at me, pushing me aside as he quickly shoved himself inside the bathroom.

"Oh shut up virgin."  I fired back.

He shut the door and i started to grin and smirk like a maniac. i walked back to where everyone was and i couldn't stop giggling like an idiot.

I just waited with Posey, Hoechlin, Crystal, Holland and Daniel.  After a few seconds, we all heard Dylan scream my name.

"BROOKE!!"  finally.  "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" 

Everyone looked at me. 

"What?"  I said acting cluelessly. hiding the bag behind my back.

"You know what."  Hoechlin said

"What did you do."  Posey asked, full of curiosity.

"Nothing!  I swear." i say stepping backwards, trying to get out of this mess. i heard the bathroom door open and i turned around facing his direction.

Dylan came rushing out.  He looked okay.  Not like i expected to be piss all over him or anything. he strutted towards me, rage filling every movement.

"Brooke.  What is wrong with you."  He said in complete calmness, but anger hiding beneath his voice.

"What happe-" Crystal started to ask but was cut off by Dylan pushing past me and talking.

"What happened is that your little friend over here put GLAD WRAP ALL OVER THE TOILET SEAT!!  so when i went to piss, IT SPLASHED UP!"  he yelled.

Everyone tried to hide their laughs but couldn't, We all just started laughing.  It was really funny. i walked back towards the group.

"Oh come on it's just a prank,  you'll get over it."  I said while laughing my ass off.

"3 days in and you're already pulling pranks?"He glared at me.  "you're lucky we can't kick you off the show." He sighed and began to sit down.