𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

after dinner, i help clean the dishes, callie and hailee put the leftovers in the fridge for the next couple of nights.

once done i walk over to the living room where brooke is playing with stan. "hey can we, talk?" i suggest, brooke turns around and nods, she leads me up stairs to our room. she closes the door and lets turns around.  crossing her arms.

she starts to slowly apologize for the miscommunication and me misunderstanding her. misunderstanding?  miscommunication? no.

"stop. brooke stop." she stops rambling and looks up at me through her eyelids. fuck that stare.

"you said to me, 'even if i did want to have children'. don't you think that tells me you don't want kids?" i say to her trying to make her understand.

"well your wrong, because i do want kids, i mean for the love of god i would drive my self crazy if i didn't have a little shit running around everywhere destroying everything, being the cutest thing in the world and so innocent. having kids would be the best thing that could possibly happen to me." she explains, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

i felt bad now. i didn't know this. how could i?

"so why did you say if you wanted to?" i ask again. it's like all of her emotions have just disappeared, like she was acting. she wipes the singular tear off of her cheek like nothing and starts to smile.

she scoffs at me. "are you being serious?" she asks me.

 "i'm confus-" she cuts me off.

"of course you're fucking confused, you are always fucking clueless of everything that happens around you," she scoffs again. "i bet you didn't even notice that hailee was trying to make conversation with you while you too were in the kitchen a few minutes ago cleaning up." she says.

my mouth falls partly open indicating i had no idea. her body slumps and she rolls her eyes.  "of course, i fucking knew it.  you know i don't even know why you are so twisted in this children shit. if i don't want a child it's my choice not yours. but your in luck man, because i do want one. congratu-fucking-lations.  but not that lucky, because i wont have one. no matter how much i fucking want it.  or maybe i want one but not with you.  you don't know that."

i just look to the ground not knowing what to say. "look at me when i'm talking to you dylan." i couldn't bring myself to it.  it was too much.  "look at me."  i cant.

she starts to walk away but pauses at the door. she turns around and struts towards me, even more tears than before.

"you know what. did it ever occur to you that maybe i had a child? did you ever think about that? or ask?" my face dropped, my stomach sunk to ground at her words, it felt like my world was tearing apart in my hands and my heart was being scrunched in a ball.

i realised that she said 'had' and not 'has'. my heart hurts for her, and my mind ran across all the possibilities of what could of happened to that poor child. especially with her past.

i wanted to say something but all that came out was: "did you?"

she looked fed up with my bullshit and tried to walk away, "i'm not having this conversation anymore." i reached for her hand and started to talk.

"why are you being so crude? i have done nothing wrong other than ask why you don't want children, don't you think i deserve better than that!?" i partially yell. "what if i want a child huh? i'm not going to go an adopt a child because then they won't be blood related to me."

she tilts her head figuring out what i want.

"wait wait wait, you want us to have a child? you think that me, and you, who have been dating for 1 month dylan! 1 FUCKING MONTH! you think that we're perfect for each other and that we're soulmates or some bullshit?" she scoffs hard.