𓅰17𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

Matsumuri Akito was already feeling dead inside and out.

It was just currently the third day of the joint training with the other schools, yet Akito was damn exhausted already both mentally and physically that the boy was already considering leaving this forsaken camp.

Unfortunately, as if sensing his plans, Takeda was quick to monitor and leash the boy back to practicing.

Practice... ugh, just hearing that word makes him wanna faint back to the comforts of his soft bed.

However, that was not currently the issue he was dreading to face. It was rather the participants in it, more specifically... The freakin' drama he had to witness.

It all started with a kis---ehem... wrong line.

Let me rephrase that cliché line again.

TAKE TWO!!

It all started on the second day of the camp when Akito notice of Hinata's constant daydreaming---in which he simply ignored thinking it was nothing and all but normal since he, too, kept on doing it frequently.

Oh, how wrong was he.

In the middle of their match against Nekoma---without Akito included since he was yet to play until the second set. Hinata suddenly spiked the ball that was supposedly tossed towards Asahi, causing them both to stumble and miss the ball, earning the other team a score.

It may rather look like an accident or a mistake that the boy unconsciously did. But not to Akito's nor the players and coach's eyes.

Inside those orange orbs of his was something changing, or rather... what would Nekomata like to phrase---evolving.

So now, was that was Akito's stressing on about? Heh, unfortunately... nOpE.

It was what happened afterwards. And that "what" was when Hinata suddenly told Kageyama something that rather surprised the team and caused this current predicament Akito was facing.

"I'm going to stop closing my eyes."---is what he said.

Akito was rather proud after hearing his words, to be honest. He was glad that the boy was suddenly hit by a realization that he couldn't and shouldn't kept on relying on Kageyama's tosses.