𓅰16𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓟ︎
Ⓓ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

A growl escaped their lips once again from frustration.

"DAMMIT!!!"

Players from the other side of the court couldn't help but feel annoyed and perplexed by their opponents. They were starting to sweat bullets and their chests heaving heavily as they slowly catch their breaths.

Even if Karasuno was a bit difficult to beat earlier, they played just fine against them and won. But...

Shinzen | Karasuno
21-25

"What the heck's with #10's quick-strike!!"

After a certain duo arrived, things started to get even rougher and more difficult. Especially with those crazy settings and fast reflexes.

How wrong they were to underestimate Karasuno.

Meanwhile, the said team was now sighing in relief as they walked back to the benches to cool themselves down after their practice match with Shinzen High.

"It's been 9 sets, and we finally won one..." Daichi muttered, "We don't have to do the penalty for once."

Nishinoya behind him agreed and patted his growling stomach, "I'm starved!"

The rest of the team started to freshen and hydrated themselves, also observing the other team playing from the different sides of the gym. Much to Hinata's confusion upon catching sight of his fellow first-year friend from Nekoma, Inuoka, being benched down.

"Huh? Why isn't he playin---"

"HAIBA!!!"

His thoughts were soon cut off as Taketora, a player of Nekoma, shouted an unfamiliar name out loud. The 1st year looked over to the court, only for his eyes to widen upon seeing the jumping silhouette doing a familiar spike.

A whiplike spike---!

A loud 'BAM' was soon heard, leaving the blockers of Ubugawa to flinch when it broke through their three-man block.

"Wow..." Asahi was awed by the raw strength that was showcased.

"That #11 is hunched over, so it's not easy to tell but... he's pretty tall, probably around 190?" Sugawara beside him muttered. "Those arms and legs sure are long..."