𓅰07𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎,
Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓞ︎!

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

"You're right, that's amazing!"

Hinata and Kageyama's attention went over towards their third years and second years senpais, all huddled up in a corner.

Hinata, being the curious child he is, of course, approached them---Kageyama following him from behind---and joined their conversation.

Tanaka showed them both a magazine, "Look here,"

"High School players to... watch?" The tangerine read the magazine's headline.

The former nodded and started explaining.

"Among this year nationally notable players are 3 who have become 'especially noteworthy!', and Shiratorizawa's 'Ushiwaka' is one of them!"

The tangerine's ears perked up upon hearing a familiar word, until he realized, "Shiratorizawa's the school Kageyama couldn't get into!!"

"URUSAI!" The boy beside him snapped, leaving two other first-years snickering on a corner.

"So..." the boy ignored the rage of the other, "Who's this, Ushiwaka?" He asked in genuine curiosity.

Tanaka and Nishinoya gasped in disbelief. "The heck, you don't know?"

"Hinata's all about the 'Small Giant' after all!" Sugawara pointed out, laughing.

"Ushiwaka, is without a doubt the current number one ace in the prefecture...

Ushijima Wakatoshi."

Wow, Kageyama and Hinata were awed as they watched the said male's picture in the magazine in their hold.

Suddenly, Daichi's head popped out beside them. Surprising the both of them. "He's really got that whole 'Ace' feeling of him." He voiced out his opinion as his head snapped at their own ace.

"Hey! Why are you looking over here?!"

They ignored their wussy ace.

"So Kageyama was planning to go on a school with that guy there," Sugawara said.

"And then he ends up saying something like, "MOVE FASTER YOU CLUMSY BASTARD!" To the super high school ace, right???" Tanaka added and laughed.

The younger boy fumed out of embarrassment. "NO! I WOULD NOT!"