𓅰14𓅰

Gomen for the long wait, mina! I was busy cramming for our exams🤧

N e ways, here's a newly written chapter! Thank you BTW for all your love by reading, voting, and commenting on this story! I am ecstatic to announce to you'll that this fanfic had already reached a total of 70 thousand reads and 3 thousand votes!!😭❤🤧

Arigatou gouzaimashita! I love you all! Stay safe and God bless~♡

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎
Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓩ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓐ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ushijima's olive orbs side-glanced at the duo who called his name.

The sharp look in his eyes was enough to make them feel intimated and feel inferior to the older. Making the three (I forgot Yachi was still present) almost froze in their spots and became silent. Keyword; Almost.

"JAPAN!!" Hinata screeched.

...the absolute champion!! Yachi remembered Hinata's words, and no doubt about it. Ushijima Wakatoshi did look like a champion just from his poise and presence.

His presence alone made them feel goosebumps running on their spine.

Ushijima's attention diverted away from them when none answered his question earlier. "If not, I'll be in my way." He prepared to lift off---ehem---to continue his jog.

"!!!"

With some profound courage inside of him, Kageyama started to speak, "We came here from Karasuno. Would you let us observe on Shiratorizawa?" Hinata snapped his head towards his partner upon hearing Kageyama's statement, his jaw dropped.

Is he serious?! You're supposed to do that sorta thing in secret!! But Kageyama didn't pay him any mind at all.

"Karasuno..." he glanced at the duo from the corner of his eye, attention back to them upon hearing the oh-so-familiar school.

"That team who uses a strange quick-strike..."

"!" Surprise was evident on both of their faces when Ushijima knew them, well specifically, their attack.

"...and the school where Matsumuri Akito attends."

"!!!" Their eyes widened even more (if that was still possible) when the Ushijima Wakatoshi personally knows their blue-haired senpai.