𓅰11𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓟ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓢ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

Before the match against Aoba Johsai:

It was currently only 4 in the freaking morning when Akito received a phone call.

He almost threw his phone on the wall when his precious sleep was interrupted by an annoying noisy technology.

The sun has yet to show and something---no, somebody had the guts to call him this early.

The sounds died down after a few rings. Akito was ready to sleep once more, not until when his phone rang for the nth time again.

He groaned tiredly and frustratedly grabbed the phone placed just beside his pillow.

"...Fuck." He cursed under his breath when his eyes met the sudden brightness coming from his phone after opening it.

"Hello...?" Akito asked the caller.

"Akichiin! Thank goodness, why aren't you answering my calls from earlier?!" A familiar high-pitched voice was heard.

The boy put the phone away from his ears from the sudden noise.

But when his mind processed and realized whose voice it belong to, he slowly sat up and became serious.

"Kaguya-san... I'm sorry, I was asleep. What's up?"

He heard a sigh from the other line, "The hospital called me earlier, your mother suddenly had a seizure!"

Akito's eyes widened, "W-what?"

"It's your mother! Her doctor told me that she woke up earlier, but a few minutes later she suddenly had a seizure!"

The boy immediately stood up and ran towards the cabinet. He dragged his duffel bag and pulled out all his things before putting few clothes that would last him enough for a week.

"Did you already call nii-san and nee-san?!" He queried with his phone pinned between his ear and shoulder while fixing all his things.

"Hai, they said they're already on the way. Are you coming here?"

"Mhm, I'll be arriving in a few hours."

"Just be safe on the way, okay Akichiin?" The female from the other line stated with a worried tone.