𓅰00𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

"Thank you so much!!"

"No problem, it's nice to play once for a while. Good luck out there!" Takinoue said as the rest of the Neighborhood Association waved off the group of students before they left the school gym.

It was already past six o'clock and outside the gym was already dark, they didn't even notice that it was already evening. Good thing the sky was clear with the stars visible in the naked eyes of the people living in the unpopulated lands of Miyagi, so rain was not a problem.

"In general, you need to work off on your receives!" The new grouchy coach, Ukai Keishen, then stated in front of the volleyball members, "If you can't do that then you lot will not get anywhere. So starting tomorrow, we'll be diligently training on that!" He continued.

The team then bowed with a smile on their faces, "Thank you!!" They all said in chorus as they huddled up towards a direction to warm up and stretch to prevent them from having muscle cramps later night, Ukai later on sighed making Takeda question him what's wrong.

The coach didn't said his problem on point, instead he said it very vaguely. But considering the hints which was already visible in the eyes of the teacher. Takeda already knew what was bothering their new coach on his first day.

"...but choosing might be harder than I thought it would be." He muttered, leaving the two adults to watch the two setters interacting.

All in all, the day became eventful but fruitful at the same time. Problems arise and worries increased, but no doubt about it... The team was already slowly forming into shape. Asahi, the timid ace was already back on the team. Hinata already accepted his role of being the greatest decoy in front of Asahi, and swore to make way for him to make a score for the team.

Daichi clasped his hands as he patted Suga's shoulder, "You also made a real come back, Suga." The said male became flustered in embarrassment, he bowed his head, "...I'm sorry for being hesitant and timid."

The volleyball captain simply sweatdropped by his friends' action, "I didn't say anything..." He then looked over his shoulders.

"And the reliable Nishinoya has finally returned too."

The second-year excitedly raised his hands, "Osu!!" He energetically replied, beaming. "But make sure not to shove the vice-principal for the second time, got it?" The latter flinched then sweat profusely by Daichi's reminder. "...Osu."