𓅰05𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"For us third years, there is no next year."

Akito paused his steps upon hearing a familiar voice nearby. "Oh, Daichi, Asahi..." He called out to his friends, they too were standing behind a wall as if they were eavesdropping (They were, actually).

Daichi, who was beside Asahi, has his back behind the wall and Asahi was facing forward.

"Oh, Aki..." Daichi signed Akito to come near them as he placed his finger on his mouth. The blue-haired boy nodded and approached them silently.

"That's why we want to win as many times as possible,"

"Is that Sugawara?" Asahi nodded, Akito leaned over the wall as the three of them listened to the other side seriously.

"If we can achieve that with Kageyama rather than me, then I think you should choose him without hesitation."

Akito could only furrow his brows upon hearing his friend's words Despite not hearing the full conversation and whoever Sugawara was talking to, Akito roughly had an idea of what he meant.

Sugawara's letting Kageyama have his position as a setter in the starting lineup.

"I've played alongside Daichi, Asahi, and Akito since we're first years," he continued. "I want to stand with them on the court, for as many plays as possible."

I, too feel the same Koushi. Akito thought as he closed his eyes and leaned his head over the wall. He didn't move an inch, he wanted to hear more of Sugawara's opinion and thoughts.

"I can be a stopgap measure or a substitute if Kageyama's exhausted or something happens. Even if others think, 'Poor guy, and he's the third year to boot'. If it increases my chance to play in the game, none of that matters. Even though I'm not the official setter, I definitely won't give up on playing. I will convey my thoughts to the other third years, as well."

Akito grinned slightly from his friend's dedication, who would have thought Sugawara was like this all along. Definitely him.

"Sugawara..." His guess was right, Coach Ukai was the one he was talking to. "Looks like I've been taking you too lightly,"

"And frankly, you're scaring me right now."

"I AM?!"

The bluenette chuckled at the coach's words, wasn't he supposed to be the candid person on the team aside from Tsukishima?