𓅰01𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Matsumuri, you're late!"

The blue haired teen stopped his tracks and faced his teacher with a goofish smile.

"Oh. Ohayo, teach~" With his sluggish movements, he continued and trudged towards his seat. Not minding various eyes on him.

The mathematics teacher could only sigh at his student upon seeing him ready to lay off and go to dreamland and say buh-bye.

Why bother being angry when it would only backfire, he was not yet ready to add more white locks on his head for this troublesome, blue-haired, two hundred centimeter tall student of his. Geez. What a mouthful...

"I've been too lenient enough with you, Matsumuri-kun. It has only been days ever since your suspension was lifted, so I suggest you too pleas--- ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!"

Forget it, he takes back what he just said earlier. This kid was pissing him off.

The class could only sweat dropped from the student and teacher interacting. They had already been witnessing such scenes ever since first year, so they didn't bother on reacting or joining them anymore. It was too much of a hassle if you'll ask them.

"Answer item number 12, now!" Aki only lifted his head from his bag in response before going back after getting a peak.

"16.502" he answered in a muffled voice.

Everybody could only watch in amusement and admiration at the boy. How could he answer the problem so fast? It was an utter mystery.

Their professor could only narrow his eyes at the now sleeping student. He can't scold the kid now since he answered the problem right, how unfortunate.

Giving out a 'tsk', the class commenced with an additional sleeping student with them.

And the class could only groan mentally as they give jealous glances towards a specific azure-haired boy before going back to listen at their boring lecture.

'Lucky...'

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎