𓅰03𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓘ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎
Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓢ︎ ②

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

They all could simply gawk at the blue-haired teen standing in front of them.

And by 'they', it was meant for the volleyball team.

Various reactions were portrayed by each person inside the gym but one reaction that corresponds to each other was surprise, upon seeing Akito, now standing in front of them all. Also, don't forget Daichi who has his arm crossed beside the smiling and nervous Aki.

"Yo! [1] Konnichiwa, mina~" He greeted them all with his usual lazy grin and slightly slouched figure. Not even three seconds passed, two blur mirages pass through the team's eyes, and catapulted themselves towards the bluenette.

And being caught off guard, they fell over.

"AKI-SENPAIII!!!"

"WE MISS YOU!!!"

Ah, yes... Akito had already forgotten his two annoyingly but cute kouhai's, Ryuu and Noya.

His body was now sprawled over the waxed wooden floor with two weeping (?) second years above him, he sigh as he let his eyes closed. The practice has not yet started but, heck, was he feeling exhausted right now.

"Oi..."

His eyes shot wide open, "I'm awake." And just like that, he stood up with two people clinging to him.

Does he care? Yes. But Daichi's here, so... forget it.

On the other hand, Daichi could only heave out a sigh, feeling stressed right at the moment. He massaged his temples with his fingers before eyeing the stunned volleyball members in front of him.

Wait, should we exclude Tsukishima from the list or not...?

"So guys, to those who are yet to know this giant---"

"HEY!"

Daichi ignored Akito beside him and continued.

"---I'd like you to meet Matsumuri Akito." He smiled and slapped the bluenette's back as a go signal for him to introduce himself.

The mentioned male winced from this--- Man, Daichi's slaps sure do bring out a punch--- but still nodded and oblige.

"Matsumuri Akito here, nice to meet y'all. I'm a third-year from class 5 'nd wasn't able to be present these past few weeks since... fer various reasons." The boy said with his voice slowly minimizing on the last part and looked away. Not even minding astonished stares from the first years and Ukai, and surprise and dumbfounded stares from the rest.