𓅰12𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎, Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

Clasping both his hand underneath his chin, Takeda stared at the 2 black folders placed in front of him with a serious expression.

This was it, the moment he was dreading to come had finally arrived.

He would be reading a specific duo's class record.

Heaving a deep and long breath, Takeda had finally gained some courage and strength as he opened the files slowly.

And to his horror, he saw two names at the end of the class rankings.

He closed the files slowly yet again and carefully placed his hands above his head.

...This is reality. His face started to sweat profusely from anxiousness. First, I've got to calmly come to grip with it. It'll be fine. They have the guts. Those children can definitely do this. He reassured himself as he started to calm down.

They can do it if they try.

He nodded at his thoughts and opened the records once again.

"ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ..." Minaho Ono heard some small mutterings beside her table, only to almost drop her coffee upon seeing an almost dead-looking co-teacher of hers, sitting almost looking lifeless on his chair.

"ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗʳʸ..."

"TAKEDA-SENSEI?!"

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Er, Ahem. I'll give you our upcoming schedule for the time being. Once it's set in stone, I'll hand out written copies."

"Doesn't Take-chan seem kinda down and out?" Tanaka whispered to Nishinoya sitting beside him when he took notice of the gloomy atmosphere surrounding Takeda at the moment.