𓅰02𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

ㅤ«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤⒾ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓢ︎ㅤ«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓘ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎
Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓢ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"I'm dead."

Haruno simply gave his friend a curious look, "What do you mean?"

A groan escaped from Akito's lips as he buried his head on his makeshift pillow even more, already tired to talk or even move at the moment for various reasons, and one of that includes his life.

"Daichi's gonna murder me later...." He grumbled under his breath, unfortunately for him, the-blonde-who-he-calls-his-friend heard him and laughed.

Akito tilted his head to the side a glared towards the person beside him, "Urusai..."

The boy was too tired of everything already and this person dare to laugh out loud in front of his misery. How dare him.

Yesterday, Akito did his usual plan, and I meant his plan of going home early, buying pudding, and sleeping early. He did those unconsciously. And it was almost perfect if only amnesia didn't start to kick off much more earlier.

So, what is the problem right now?

Simple. He totally forgot to go to the gym yesterday.

...

And Daichi was going to come and kill him.

He paled from that thought.

His head slumped back once more, preparing to take off towards dreamland and forget his current worries. Maybe he was still dreaming...? Yeah, no. How could he even try and confuse dreams from realities.

And, oh boy. He bitterly wanted to spike a specific laughing blonde right now... can he?

No, he can't murder someone. He just killed someone last nig--- oh, yeah. That man just fainted.

Akito sighed.

Finally regaining his composure, Haruno exhaled and wiped his non-existent tears out his smiling face. He leaned in his seat, "Like, seriously. What're you even scared of? Sawamura isn't that bad, and besides, he's your friend right?"

Akito snapped his head towards him before abruptly standing up, he pointed his fingers towards him.

And does Haruno cares? No, he did not.

"YOU. DO. NOT. KNOW. DAICHI'S. RAGE!" Aki's shout manages to gain everyone in his direction, (which, by the way, they only shrugged onto before going back to their own business.)