𓅰15𓅰

After a month of no updates, here's a new and freshly made chapter for you guys!!!

Thank you for patiently waiting for me!🤧

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎!

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

To say that Matsumuri Akito was feeling quite tired at the moment would be a major understatement.

The thought of falling and dropping unconscious here and then was too tempting. But, fainting in front of his Kouhai's would be so embarrassing, and hurting himself in the process was also out of the question.

So now here he was, forcing his eyes wide open.

Anyway... that was not his main concern right now. He was concerned (really?) with the freak duo sitting on the ground with their exam paper on hand.

"You.... failed...?"

Looking away from Akito's poker face, Hinata and Kageyama nodded solemnly as they looked down in utter disappointment and shame.

"...Hai."

Suga peeked at the paper from Akito's hold. "What?! Hinata failed English...? What about all that confidence he had...?!"

"Apparently, he didn't notice that his answers were one space off until the test was practically over." Explained Tsukishima as he glanced at the two slumped figures, sneering at them.

"You're kidding...!" Asahi muttered, face morphing into worry. "There's no way the English teacher, Ono-Sensei will overlook something like that... "

"It was a huge shock to Yachi-san, too." The freckled greenette awkwardly chuckles, suddenly imaging the reaction of a specific cute female blonde's face in his mind, after discovering Kageyama's and Hinata's unfortunate grade.

"And they were correct, too! They were coreeeeeeect!!"

"Hm? Oh, Daichi..." The bluenette greeted the newly entered captain. Walking towards his side, Daichi asked for their first year's test result. Only for his face to morph like the rest of the team upon seeing their scores.

"For Kageyama, it was contemporary literature, huh..."

"There seemed to be a lot of random reading comprehension questions this time, and he focused on the same memorization method as Nishinoya, so..." butted Ennoshita who had also just arrived and was arranging his stuff.