𓅰08𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓚ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎'Ⓢ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

Something was up.

And by 'up', Akito meant that something unpleasant was going to happen soon.

He slightly grimace at the thought. Why now of all times? Just when the most awaited event for his team has finally arrived? Akito wanted to shake the feeling off and forget it if only his guts were lying. But it was always proven that every feeling of his turned out to be true.

Just what was gonna happen?

"Ah."

He paused from his steps upon seeing his fellow third years, coincidentally walking on the same street at the same time as he was.

Daichi was walking from the opposite way to school, Sugawara was walking out of a store and Asahi was walking out from a corner at the right. While Akito just walked out of his house beside the store Sugawara was at.

What a funny coincidence it really is.

Akito waved at them in recognition, "Osu." They answered back.

The three of them went silent as the squad walked side by side. Only until Asahi was going to say something heartwarming. Good thing Suga and Daichi manage to stop him.

Akito could only chuckle at their Ace's abashed and stunned face.

"You're definitely planning on saying something sentimental," Daichi said.

"Like 'It's finally here, our last Interhigh tournament...' or something." Suga followed up, smiling cheekily as he mimicked Asahi's voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're thinking about us following you saying 'Yeah' at the same time." Akito finished it up.

Asahi's face flushed bright red from embarrassment as his friend's words unknowingly hit a bullseye through his heart.

"That sort of conversation is like death flag! It's prohibited!" Suga exclaimed as he created an 'X' with his arms.

"Eh?! Why?! What's wrong with that?!" Their feeble ace shrieked as he continued blabbering on about how he kept thinking through it ever since yesterday and to boost their morale as they have a quiet talk while they were stargazing under a balcony.

Akito whistled, "You really have a nice imagination, Ace-kun..." he commented, making Suga who was beside him laugh.

"Shimizu's surprise had already boosted our morale to 120%." The volleyball captain said with a matter-of-fact tone and face.