𓅰06𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓚ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎ Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓞ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

May 6th, 8:50 A.M
Karasuno Sougou Sports Park,
Ball Game Grounds

"Hey coach, you smell like lavender. Did you sprayed febreze all over your body to hide the smell of tobacco?"

A certain azure-haired boy appeared just behind Ukai, the coach was just about to ask his scent to Takeda but Akito just had to intercept.

And what?

"H-how'd you know?!" He asked the younger frantically, the boy only smirking. "You smell so obvious." He said and left.

Ukai dropped his head downwards, "I should have just used unscented ones,"

"LINE UP!" Karasuno's captain, Daichi called out. The team then immediately did what he said and lined up in front of Nekoma.

Lining up in between Asahi and Nishinoya, he stood straight. Yaku, Yamamoto who stood just across him---the whole team, even---stared at the over two meters male with incredulous and astonished eyes.

Karasuno has such a giant all along?!

Kuroo and Kenma, who had already encountered the male before, weren't that surprised like the others. But still, it was such a sight to behold.

"Greet your opponents!" Daichi instructed as they all bowed and shouted.

"LET'S HAVE A GOOD GAME!!"

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Shizu-chan, do you already have my jersey with you?" Akito asked the female manager as he walked alongside her.

The girl nodded and opened her white tote bag---slung over her shoulder---to let Akito peek.

And he did, seeing a black jersey with visible number 13 printed on it as it was neatly folded.

He smiled at the girl and patted her head, "Thanks, Shizu-chan." The girl gave a smile in return but was soon erased upon hearing a shout.