Chapter 6.2: Unintentional destruction

"Oh woe is the beautiful me,  I will definitively wither away at this rate, if other spirits were to see me in this state I'd become a laughing stock you know~"

The antagonised cries of Aroah were all that filled the air, the crystal haired spirit flopped over his moon based lounge almost as though he were a crudely presented meal; the act of having to open up my mana gate so abruptly apparently being more burdensome than even he could imagine... and yet though I was once again bore witness to the feeble evaporation of my supposedly high levelled guide,  I couldn't react in the usual comedically toned panic I usually would as I sat upon the star based seating in the room at a loss.  

'Very soon, on the day that boys mother passed, that child will unknowingly unleash a fierce force onto the village his mother owned, a situation you have recently amplified...'

Aroah's words were ringing constantly in my head. Dante was still on the path to this destructive flag...? And I was the reason it was worse.... The news came at quite a shock so suddenly... I had assumed that the ball was the large event that could lead to disaster- I mean with the scale of it and how much Dante seemed to dislike it, it was only natural to think that way. But in reality... it was later on? I had become a lot more chilled out because I thought that Dante wasn't going to have any troublesome flags come up anytime soon, but it appeared I had gotten too confident too quickly. I looked at my hands confused... how did I make things worse I wonder? Was it the accident? Was it because I was being annoying? Or was it something more long standing? Maybe even something to do with that Kaguya person...?

I continued to look down shell shocked as Aroah picked himself up, getting more comfortable as the hue started to reappear in his cheeks... and it was as he did he looked over to me sharply.
"There's no point in dwelling on how you messed up you know? The best thing you can do now is try to fix things before it's too late!" He pointed out as I could only look up at him lost to this statement.
"That... how can I fix this? I'm not even sure what I had truly done to let things get this bad..." I noted as Aroah sighed, shaking his head.
"It's less what you are doing, and more what you aren't..." he noted before sitting up to look to me properly. "Listen here mortal girl, what you were doing at the ball... the weird hyperactive thing you had going on...?" Aroah began as I nodded, understanding what he meant.
"You mean operation prince happy, forget deathy?" I brought up, thinking to the main plan of distracting Dante until he couldn't think of anything else.
"Yes, yes, whatever... that was... That was good! Continue that!" Aroah noted to me as I could only give an estranged expression to this.
"Wasn't that just me being annoying though?" I pointed out as Aroah nodded without hesitation.
"I mean, yes it was... but even being annoying is better than not doing anything at all!" Aroah pointed out as his words made me realise... with all the embarrassment I had to the accident on the ball, I really had been spending less time with the prince... rather if Dante's downcast mood was what was leading to his bad end and my eccentric behaviour was what was keeping his mind off things- then me stopping was obviously going to mean he was no longer distracted from what made him sad. I had completely left operation prince happy to rot in my shock without checking there was anything else, no wonder everything was erupting in flames!
"I can see some cogs turning in there, one will guess you have a vague idea of what you did wrong..." Aroah squinted as I nodded my head, starting get a clearer picture on why I was getting such shocking news. "Thankfully there is more time to the "flag" thing you keep on mentioning-  If you work hard you should be able to put things to normal before then..." Aroah noted listfully as he relaxed back in his chair with a sigh. 
"I have to get back then and fix this-" I stated in a start- getting straight to my feet as Aroah instantly snapped at me.
"I just spent all that time opening that gate for you mortal girl the least you can do is make me a drink for my trouble!"
"Of course- leave it with me!"