-Focus.

An: HI MY LOVELIES <33

I missed you <3

I'm tempted to delete all the memes because I'm afraid people might see the book or me in a negative light and focus more on them than my writing.

What do you think?

Enjoyyy <33

{~{~{~{~{~{

We crouched in the trees, scouting out Nikolai's warehouse

We crouched in the trees, scouting out Nikolai's warehouse. Leo crouched to my left, Giovanni to my left and Dante to his right.

Leonardo had decided - without my input, that Dante should join us on this mission because Leo wanted me to have 'extra protection' as he had quoted.

Dante had slowly grown on me over the past few months, with his gentle smiles and over-protective fatherly presence. He had slowly claimed the spot as a caring father figure that had never been filled due to Carlo's parental skills, or lack of thereof.

The warehouse is rather large, with a tall metal fence surrounding the outside in a protective manor. Large shipping containers are scattered around outside the building. I watch as Nikolai's men walk back and forth in repetitive motions, armed with AK-47's as they patrol the area.

I check my watch for the 6th time. Leo had sent out some of our men two weeks prior to observe the patrol swaps and precisely what time they operate out. From the intel the spy's had gathered, Nikolai's men swap out every two hours, with a short gap of approximately two minutes before the next set of guards arrive for their shift.

We had discussed the plan before we left the cars. Once the guards did their rotation, we would take out the two on the roof with a silencer and then enter the warehouse. From there we would kill any men inside and then blow the place to pieces.

We did consider taking our container back home, but it would prove time-consuming and inconvenient. Our main goal was to send a message to Nikolai.

Steal our shit? Get fucking blown up.

Eventually the time came for the guards rotation. My legs had gone numb from squatting for so long.

Leo gave us the signal and we moved forward through the trees. We approached the fence and waited as Giovanni retrieved the wire cutters for the fence.

After cutting a considerable sized hole in the fence for a quick escape, we pulled the wire back and slipped through, careful not to let it snag our clothes and cause any unnecessary delays.

I scouted Mario and the rest of the boys in the trees about two hundred metres away. I gave him the signal which allowed one of the men to shoot the guards on the roof. Their bodies hit the roof with a thud but hopefully it wouldn't cause too much noise on the inside.

I pulled out my gun from my jacket pocket and loaded it as we moved towards the door.

Leo approached the door first. He rammed the door with his shoulder which cause the door to crash open, hitting the concrete floor with a deafening slam.

My SinnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara