- Sincerely, anonymous.

An: HIIIII

This chapter was fun to write 😏😏

No it's not smut guys 💔💔

Enjoy <33

|~|~|~|~|~|

A subtle knock awoke me from my beauty sleep

A subtle knock awoke me from my beauty sleep. I groaned in annoyance.

"Come in." I rolled over to face the door, rubbing my eyes as I adjusted to the light that flooded in. Ares and Athena slept soundly, unaware of the polite, potential murderer at my door.

They were becoming quite fond of my bed, even when I wasn't there they tended to be asleep beside each other, snuggled under my duvet.

The door creaked open and Dante popped his head in. "Uh Boss wants to see you in his office now, something about a letter addressed to you both so he thought he would wait."

"Dante, it's too early for this shit my guy." I responded.

He checked his watch then cleared his throat. "It's 4pm."

I threw a pillow aimlessly in his direction. "Exactly, too early."

He chuckled gently. "I'll tell boss you will be down in 10."

|~|~|~|~|~|

I made my way down the hall, my feet padding gently as I crossed my arms, the air nipping at my legs. I had thrown on the nearest available clothing which was a pair of shorts and a hoodie. Albeit, it wasn't the wisest clothing to wear in the middle of winter, it was the closest thing I found.

The socks I had chosen to wear which were a simple black pair made the floor unusually slippy so I had to take my time as I weaved though the halls of the unnecessarily big house, each room as deserted as the next.

It was a dramatic contrast from my home in Spain. It was always filled with people, members of the Spanish Mafia were dotted around the place like flies. Leonardo seemingly preferred to keep his house as quiet and empty as possible with only his immediate family a few of his men and I living there.

I had heard Gio talk about another house only down the road that was for the rest of the members. Close enough to be there if needs be but far enough away so that Leo has his privacy.

I rounded the corner to spot the two usual guards planted outside his office. I called them Thing 1 and Thing 2 because they never told me their names if i asked them. They were like rocks, really boring, quiet, large rocks that just existed. It was now my sole purpose in life to get them to talk, maybe even just crack a smile.

"AYY, it's my bitches." I put my hands in the air, acting excited.

I held out my hand for a fist bump from Thing 1 but he just stood there, looking away as if I didn't exist. I shuffled over so I was standing in front of Thing 2. He was the nicer of the two. How did I come to that conclusion? He at least acknowledged my existence.