-Wedding.

An: hi.
Ok so, if my book has plot holes which it probably will, just smile and wave boys. I don't have the brain power to get into the nitty-gritty details of where everybody was and what people were doing because that requires to much brain power.

Sorry this chapter took a HOT SEC I literally forgot how to write, plus I had no idea how to write a wedding chapter lmaaoaoaoao

Also does anybody else have their funeral song planned out? Just me? Ok.

Well mine is Je Te laisserai de mots 🙄🙄

Enjoy <3

|~|~|~|~|~|

"Oh Dios Bella, I think I'm gonna be sick all over you

"Oh Dios Bella, I think I'm gonna be sick all over you." I placed my hand over my mouth and leaned against the wall.
(Oh god)

"No offence to you but I don't want to marry your brother." I  grimaced.

She scoffed as she pulled me from the wall and began fixing my hair that had fallen out of place. "No offence taken, he's an asshole." She muttered. She grabbed the champagne bottle that had be sitting idly on the table and popped the cork before passing it to me.

I practically snatched it out of her hand and began to chug the bottle of golden liquid. "Oi, oi, oi, leave some for me you cagna." Bella protested as she grabbed the bottle and took a swig. (Bitch)

"I would try to get you out of this arrangement, but I don't want you to leave." She grinned lazily as she added a few finishing touches to my makeup.

"Ok andddd done. Now go get that dress on!" She shrieked as she ushered me towards the closet, her hands shaking frantically in excitement.

"Stop! What if we just get married instead?!" Her voice appeared in my ear as she grabbed onto my shoulders, stopping me abruptly.

I spun around to face her. "I wish we could, I think your brother might have a meltdown thought." She frowned.

"I know how to use a shovel." She replied flatly.

"Bell's we can't kill your brother, even though I would enjoy that, we can't." I sympathised with her, she frowned.

|~|~|~|~|~|

"Ta-daa." I said as I exited the closet, trying to do jazz hands as I walked.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Bellla shrieked as she grabbed her phone and began to take multiple pictures of me from different angles.

After she had her photography moment she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the mirror, placing me in front of it. I gasped slightly as i saw my figure reflecting in the mirror.

Bella rested her head on my shoulder, smiling at me so that the both of us were facing the mirror.

"My boobs look so good." I stated in astonishment.