-Reunion.

An: hey fuckers

I didn't get the Olivia Rodrigo tickets 💔💔

Another day, another slay.

Who are the scariest people on the planet you might wonder?

The people who use this emoji: 😂

It's terrifying😭😭

Enjoy <3

|~|~|~|~|~|

"You're doing a really shit job at proposing

"You're doing a really shit job at proposing." I snapped at Leonardo. He stood awkwardly in my room, a ring box in hand. "You're supposed to be on one knee, big guy. If that hurts your little man ego then you can leave. Besides, you're only here because Bella forced you to be."

"Just take the goddam ring Mara." He muttered profanities under his breath as I stared at him defiantly.

"One. Knee."

He spewed more colourful language at me as he got on one knee and gave me a sarcastic smile.

"You light up my world, you are my world. Marry me?" He asked monotonously as he read the script Bella had given him from his pocket.

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask." I replied, matching his tone.

He scoffed as he slipped the ring onto my ring finger.

"The formidable Leonardo Moretti on his knees before me? Quick let me grab a picture."

"Haha, very funny." He grumbled as he got to his feet.

"Why are you even here? I know it's not off your own accord."

"bellaishidingbehindthedoorwithanerfgun." He spewed out, too fast for me to understand.

"Huh?"

He took a deep breath. "Bella is hiding behind the door with a nerf gun."

"Leonardo, those bullets are foam." I responded.

He dragged his hand down his face. "She uh, she replaced the interior with a real gun and bullets."

I almost died right then and there.

I glanced to the open door to spot the tip of an orange nerf gun slightly peeking out from behind the wooden frame.

"Are you done with this romantic moment?" Her voice echoed around the door and into my room.

"Mhm." He responded.

Bella rounded the corner, a bright blue and orange nerf gun in her grip, a strap of foam bullets were hanging around her shoulder.

"It's nerf or nothin' bitches." She grinned.

"Bell's are there real bullets in there?" I questioned her cautiously.