-Breakfast.

AN: HI

THANK YOU FOR 300 READ- WHATTT THE FUCKKKK-

Enjoy my loves 🤍

|~|~|~|~|~|

The ride home was silent, mirroring the journey there

The ride home was silent, mirroring the journey there. Mara seemed to be pretty content with herself. She was quick and efficient, I will give her that. She had gotten the money from Enzo all within 30 minutes.

She had abandoned her heels to the car floor, muttering profanities under her breath. She then decided to complain about the struggles of wearing heels even though she was the one who chose to wear them.

I will admit, it was better than listening to the deafening silence that had enveloped the car as soon as we left the club.

I continued to work on my phone until her her rambling ceased. I glanced over to spot Mara with her head resting against the window. Her eyes were shut, the faint rise and falling of her chest being the only indication that she was in fact, alive.

It was now two in the morning, so it was no surprise to me that she had fallen asleep.

Once we had passed through the gates of my estate I began the task of trying to wake her up. "Mara, we're back now. Get up." I prodded her shoulder. She groaned in response and tried to push her face further against the glass. I sighed in annoyance. "Mara. Get up."

We had arrived at the front of the house, Mara was still unresponsive.

The world could blow up and this little vixen would sleep through it.

I sighed in defeat before I exited the car and rounded it towards Mara's side. I opened the door carefully not wanting her to fall out. I unbuckled her seatbelt before scooping her up, one arm under her knees, the other under her back in support.

The guards opened the door for me and I made my way to her room. After climbing the stairs I reached the door, I pushed it open to see Ares and Athena on Mara's bed?
They seemed very content with themselves. I flicked the light switch on before making my way to the bed.

I pulled the duvet back awkwardly and placed Mara down on the bed gently, the Doberman's taking up much of the space. I'll get Bella to change her clothes.

I texted Bella quickly asking her to do it. Bella was practically nocturnal so I had no doubt that she was awake.
My eyes drifted over to the dogs, who were staring right back at me.

How are they meant to guard the house if they are upstairs, asleep in Mara's bed?

I decided to leave them there for the night.