-Missing.

An: HI!

When you write the whole chapter but you don't have storage space on your phone so it deletes it all 🕳🏃‍♀️

Gorgeous gorgeous girls don't post a chapter for 6 days...LOL sorry.

I was really busy.

Sleeping.

Enjoy <3

|~|~|~|~|~|

I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor as I prodded my now sodden cereal

I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor as I prodded my now sodden cereal. The clock ticked by slowly, in no race to make it to the next hour. I looked up from the table to see Lucas and Santi, also waiting impatiently.

Lucas was typing on his phone while Santi was petting Athena who wagged her tail happily, overjoyed with the attention.

They boys and my father were leaving for their plane back to Spain so my three siblings and I decided on having breakfast together for the last time for presumably a long while.

Except, Emilio hadn't show up.

Everybody's moods were somber, saddened by their inevitable departure.

Even though my brothers were assholes, I would still miss them and their constant need to bully me.

"What time did you tell him to be here for?" I questioned Lucas. He glanced up from his phone before setting it down on the table. "About 8:20am? I think." He replied.

It was 8:40.

I groaned.

"Well, if he doesn't get his ass up I'm going to throw my soggy fucking cereal at his face." I grumbled as I pushed my chair back and began heading towards his room, crossing the marble floor in my fluffy socks nearly causing me to slide and fall on my ass in the process.

"Where are you going?" Santi questioned me.

"To get that dipshit we call our brother."

|~|~|~|~|~|

I stomped my way through the halls, weaving around the occasional person I would meet.

I slammed into Leonardo as he rounded the corner right as I did. I shoved him away and scrambled back as if he was a contagious disease.

"Watch where you're going you asshat!" I snapped.

He held his arms up in the air defensively. "What's up your ass? Because I know it isn't dick." He responded, grinning lazily.

I pointed my finger at him. "I will tell your mother you're being mean to me."

He gulped.