-Dante.

An: HELLO

HSISJSISI

THANK YOU FOR 2k READS

This is kind of a filler chapter but you get to meet a new character MUAHAHAHA.

Stay safe, stay hot, stay sexy XOXOX

|~|~|~|~|~|

A knock echoed from my door, rudely disturbing my nap

A knock echoed from my door, rudely disturbing my nap. I groaned. I checked my phone, I still had another two hours before it was time for movie night with Bella. Maybe she's going to hassle me about more wedding preparations.

I had been released from the infirmary last night, Pierre checking up on me every few hours. I had retreated into the warmth of my bed for the day, only getting out to eat food.

"Come in." I muttered. The door swung open violently, light flooding the room making me squint my eyes to readjust to the sudden brightness.

Leonardo's looming figure stepped through the threshold with a bulky man behind him. He was about 6 foot if I had to guess, probably in his late 40's but he still had a lot of muscle. His skin was dark with short black hair, tattoos inked across different parts of his body. I imagined him as the dad that all of your friend group is afraid off but secretly is a softie that likes dancing to 60's music with his wife and playing cards.

Dilf.

"You don't knock, since when do you knock?" I questioned Leonardo, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "I always knock." He protested. "And I can do math. Both lies, buddy."

He rolled his eyes as he occupied the seat in the corner of my room. He pointed to 60's dad and said. "Mara meet your new bodyguard, Dante. He will guard you when I'm not near you. The threat to your life has not been taken lightly by me or my famiglia." (Family)

"Ok leave. I want to nap and you so rudely interrupted that."

Dante shifted on his feet uncomfortably, probably not expecting my attitude towards his boss. He crossed his hands over his crotch, looking serious.

"Don't bully him or make him cry, I'm warning you." Leonardo pointed his finger at me, I raised my hands innocently. "I would never."

Leonardo left the room, Dante stood awkwardly unsure of where to go so I clarified it for him. "Well, I'm going to nap so I'd prefer if you don't watch me like a pervert."

"Of course miss, I'll be outside." He headed towards the door.

"You can call me Mara."

He halted in his tracks, spinning around to face me slightly as he grabbed onto the door handle before smiling softly at me. "Mara it is."

|~|~|~|~|~|

Bella swung my door open a few hours later, her bare feet padding along the carpet until she scrambled up into my bed, Ares and Athena in tow. She set down the variety of snacks on the bed.