-Bonding.

An: HELLO

I got Harry Styles tickets IM SO HAPPY!!!

Also if anybody has a book tiktok/Instagram could you recommend my book or screenshot a scene from one of my chapters and tag me if you do so I can see ittt! It would help me a lotttt <333

Anyway

Enjoy <3

((You can play the song now))

|~|~|~|~|~|

I opened her door

I opened her door.

She was missing.

I couldn't find her anywhere. I had planned to find my wife to discuss an upcoming mission but she had seemingly disappeared.

It felt strange, calling her that. Never could I have imagined calling Mara a friend, let alone my wife. But suddenly this was the new normal, forced upon us by those who crave power more than any other beings.

I have been exceptionally busy trying to take over from my father in such short notice. Fair enough, I did shoot him in the back of the head but it's still difficult.

A lot of the boys were rather ticked off with me, especially those who favoured my father over me but as I explained the situation and the events leading up to his death they seemed to calm down.

I checked my watch trying to figure out what she could be doing.

Movie with Bella?

No.

Normally they leave that till night time.

I had already searched the gym, the tv room, the kitchen and every other available room. I rang her again but it went straight to voicemail. I began to panic slightly.

The last available place that I hadn't checked was mamma's room. I had given her a key earlier on in the day so she could visit her whenever she wanted as they both took a liking to each other.

I smiled fondly at the memory.

I rounded the corner in Mamma's hallway to see the first door...open? It shouldn't be opened, it's always kept locked even if you are visiting her to protect her. Panic ensnared me in a trap as I pushed the door open and made my way towards her room.

I opened the door open to find her bed empty, sheets devilishly strewn across the bed, some even hanging off the bed, nearing contact with the floor as gravity took its course.

Mamma never left her room, she found comfort in being there. It was where she felt safe and now she's not there.

I pulled out my phone and quickly dialled Gio's number, maybe he had seen her. On the third ring he picked up.

"Sup-"

"Gio have you seen Mamma? She's not in her room and I can't find her, Mara either." I cut him off.