-Big boy pants.

An: omg hey gals.

How is everybody doing? :))

Vote and comment pleaseee <33

Enjoy <33

|~|~|~|~|~|

The three of us sat in silence, my fingers drumming impatiently on the desk as Dante skimmed through the photos

I looked towards Mara who was sitting anxiously in her seat. Her leg bouncing up and down on the floor, no doubt uncontrollably as she messed with her wedding ring in her moment of unrest.

Her face was pale, as if one foot were in the grave already.

"What's the plan boss?" Dante questioned as he slammed the photos on the desk, his jaw clenching in anger as he tried to remain composed.

There was only one logical answer.

"We keep this place on lockdown. Nobody gets in or out without my explicit permission. Everybody's phones will be searched to try find the mole among us." I pointed towards Mara who's attention had seemingly been captured by Dante's shoes. "And you will be moving into my room. Whoever is creeping around has probably gathered that you are not staying in my room which leaves you more vulnerable to an attack.." She lifted her head and opened her mouth attempting to protest. "This is not up for discussion Mara. I will have some maids gather your things are have them brought to my rom. I'm not putting yours and my mothers safety on the line."

After hearing my mother being mentioned, her fight diminished; both of us complying for Mamma's safety, neither one of us wanting to see her get injured.

"You better not fucking snore this time." She grumbled, climbing out of her seat. Dante attempted to cover his laugh by a not so subtle cough into his elbow.

"Adios hoes." She chimed, giving me the finger as she left, seemingly unaffected by the threat looming over her head.

I glanced towards Dante as soon as the door had shut, her feet padding down the hall until they were no longer audible.

"Protect her with your life."

|~|~|~|~|~|