29: It's All Your Fault

Y/n's pov

I woke up, all tied up in the basement??

Why am I here?!

I looked around with a slightly blurry vision, just to see billie sitting on the edge of the mattress.

There was a mattress, it wasn't dirty at all. It looked so new.

"b-babe what is this?" I ask with a shaking voice.

I thought we were finally okay what is happening???

She stands up and lays right beside me. She fixes my hair as my heart starts to beat fast.

I remember that I told myself to rest because of those dreams I've been having, now I just woke up all tied up in this basement with billie watching me while I sleep.

"oh this is nothing baby. I just want you to remember who's in charge between us" she said with a 'innocent' smile.

"what do you mean..?" I ask in confusion, mixed with fear.

I couldn't understand her. I can't recall anything bad that I did.

I did nothing but to be spend my time with her.

"I know what you've been thinking about y/n. I know what you feel. You've been doubting me these past day, aren't you?" she said, trying to hide her anger.

"what- no.." I said with fear filling my voice.

I'm scared, I don't know what punishment or shit she will give me.

Or if she's just gonna leave me all alone in this basement.

"you are. And I don't like it when people doubt me, especially those people who means the most to me.." she said.

Her eyes started to darken.

"you know I love you right? That I love you and I would do anything just for you, right?" she adds.

I nod my head just after she finished her words.

"and do you love me?" she ask with a threatening tone.

"Yes billie, I do love you" I said.

"then prove it to me. You'll stay here for a while unless I say so. No shouting, no begging, nothing at all. All you got to do is wait for me, alright?" she explains.

"Yes" I answer with a nod.

She saw how nervous and scared I was.

"aw don't worry honey, I won't let you stay here for a long time. Cause if I did that, I will miss you. This is the time where you can prove to me that you are a good girl, understand?" she state and I nod once again.

She finally settled and got back up to the living room. She locked the basement door, leaving me all tied up laying on a mattress with lights and nothing else around me.

All I can do was just cry my tears out.

No way this is happening again.

_______________

Billie's pov

It's been an hour now or more after I left y/n down the basement.

I never want to do that to her, but I want her to learn that I'm always the big one here. I am her only source of everything.

I give her food, water, shelter, clothes, everything that she needs. I give her satisfaction and she should know how to pay me back.

I want her to learn that she shouldn't doubt me. I don't like being doubt on.