22: Dad??

Billie's pov

I told y/n that I wanted to take her out again.

I just love spending much time with her. I bought her some dresses that she can wear whenever we go out.

She came out of our room and walked downstairs to me.

She stands infront of me, giving me a full view.

"turn around for me mami, slowly" I said and she did.

I made sure those dress would compliment her body.

"you like it?" she smiles and I stand up.

"I love it baby, you look so beautiful" I said as I roam my hands softly on her waist to her hips, then her beautiful face.

I swear she has the most beautiful features I have ever seen.

She waves her hand infront of my face as a look at her deeply.

"helloo? Are we still going?" she giggles. I could listen to those for days.

"yup baby" with that, I intertwine our hands as we head into my car.

_______________

Y/n's pov

"so where are we actually going love?" I asked billie. She was focused on the road as her hands enjoy to feeling of my thigh.

"we're going at a park baby. But not just any simple park, you'll find out later" she smirks and I whine.

"pleaseee tell me!!" I playfully slap her shoulder.

"I won't unless you're patient" she said and I groaned.

"finee but you better tell me" I said with a bit of annoyance.

_________________

This Park was actually pretty.

There was different tress around, different flowers and a big pond.

It was a peaceful place.

There was bench all around for you to sit on, some of them even has initial of two people with hearts.

The weather was nice today.

Me and billie were walking together, our arms and hands intertwined as the cold breeze pass us.

"alot of couples visit here. Every single couples would be in such a healthy and long lasting relationship after they visit this place" she explains as we continue to walk.

"ohhh. So that's why we're here huh?" I said with a slight blush. But in the inside, I was burning, the fact that she brought me here to make our bond even stronger.

"what do you think?" she asked.

"this place is so beautiful. Its also so peaceful" this park was truly "not just any simple park".

I wish billie would take me here often.

"what are you thinking about love?" billie asked as we sat on the grass.

"well I really love this place, I was just wondering if maybe we could visit more often? Like we could do picnics or other more" I suggest and she smiles.

"yeah that's a good idea baby! We could also bike around here, its a really big space for a park" she said, sounding like she already have a plan.

At that time, we couldn't take eachother's eyes off eachother.

She hands then cups my cheek, pulling me face gently and slowly to hers.

Her eyes darted at my lips, then back to my eyes.

Just an inch away before our lips finally met eachother.

Nothing hard at all. This moment was so calming and soft.

The kiss goes on, however, we never knew anything like this.

My eye immediately flew to the man in our left side with another man.

There where alot of spaces away from us, but I just feel like we should get home.

I looked closer, adjusting my eyes to see who owns that familiar face from a far.

It was... Dad???

My dad...??!

DAD?!?

Billie looked at me in concern. It's like I've seen a ghost.

"what's happening baby? Are you ok??" she asked in complete concern and confusion.

"billie I.. I think we should go home now" I said without letting him see my face.

I run back to her car as billie run behind me.

"baby you didn't tell me what's up" billie said as we hop into her car.

I sign. My heart was beating fast. I wanted to run to him, but I feel so attached to billie.

I couldn't decide who and what should I choose.

"um did you see that man on our left side with another man?" I question her.

"Yes I did, why? " she said.

"billie... One of those man is my dad. I really saw him!" I said and she only smiles.

"aw, you didn't run baby. Instead, you chose to stay to me." she pouts and pulls me into a hug.

"like I told you before, I love you every much darling, and you will love me too" she whispered on my ear.

No... This isn't right....

Why am I getting too attached to billie??

I shouldn't have run to my dad.

_______________________________________
Wew.