12: Guilt

Y/n's pov

I decided that I'm going to take Melanie in a "sister date".

Besides, it's Saturday today. I want to take her to this cafe I found in Instagram.

It was really beautiful and alot in the reviews were saying that it was worth it.

I'm just waiting for Melanie because she's the one driving, of course.

"Boo! let's go!" she did a jumpscare on me and laughs.

"Haha not funny!" I said as she drove away.

Minutes later, we finally reached the place and not gonna lie, no one in the reviews were lying.

"ok gurl I see you with this fancy, aesthetic cafe" melanie said.

"I know right! This place is such a dream" I said.

We got in and sat on a empty seat.

"hello ma'am, welcome to (cafe name). What can I get for you?" the waitress said.

We scan the menu and told the waitress what we wanted.

"alright is that all?" she asked.

"yup that's all" I said.

Few minutes later, we finally got our order.

We talked about things such as what our routine has been and sum other shits.

"So how are you doing in school?" she started.

"I'm doing good sis" I smiled.

She nod in satisfaction.

There was this question really stuck in my mind that I want to ask her.

"hey, I've never heard anything from you and billie, how are you both?" I asked, trying to examine her facial expression since her smile dropped when I mentioned billie.

"ugh, it's getting annoying. She spends less time with me, doesn't even try to call me or text me. I-i don't know I feel like she has someone, like, it just mess up my mind" she said, really stressed.

I fucked up. I really fucked up.

I ruined my sister's relationship.

I force myself not to cry infront of Mel. Cause I did felt those tears wanting to come out of my eyes.

Y/n don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!

"I'm sorry about that" I said.

"nah it's fine. She'll talk to me eventually. Or if not, then fuck it, I'm out" she laughs and I did, to kind of ride her trip.

We talked more and more about different things until we decided to go home.

We walked out of the uber car and was met by billie infront of her house.

She saw me of course.

"I'll go Mel" I said and gave her a kiss.

She murmured "ok" and walked towards billie.

As I was walking to our house, I heard their conversation.

It seems like, yelling?

"you never spent anytime on me or even try to text me or call!" my sister yells, following billie around the house.

I think her parents are not home.

The screams just goes on and on until its been cut by me closing the door.

I went straight up to my room to cry myself.

Now, because of me they are fighting.

I betrayed my sister for someone I don't even have the same bloodline.

Narrator's pov

Blood is thicker than water

They say. But will it be still thick if the truth comes out?

Destiny will come, where the truth will come out.

We just don't know when.

It's scary how things happen eventually. Like what happend to y/n.

Now the she's crying on her bed, thinking about all the things she did.

Meanwhile, the poor girl and billie fight.

Yelling at eachother, suspecting and looking at eachother bad.

But It doesn't mean that they argue, they don't love eachother anymore.

Or do they still do?

Melanie, of course, loves billie. Their attachments and relationship are the only thing that has been circulating her mind for the past days.

Billie, in the other hand, seems to not bother about Melanie. She acts like she doesn't know her anymore, all because of y/n.

Her mind was focus on y/n.

No one but just y/n.

Y/n's pov

Minutes and minutes past until I heard our front door slam. Melanie is back.

She goes into her room and then heads to the bathroom with her towel.

I looked out in my window and saw billie standing infront of my window.

What the fuck is she doing?

I walk out of the house to approch her at the side of the house.

"what do you want billie?" I said, trying to examine her face.

She was very red.

She suddenly roughly pulls me into a kiss, not letting go.

Her tongue pushed itself inside my mouth, twirling it all around.

She was devouring me like this was the last time. I try to push myself away from her, but it just made her pull me body to hers.

She didn't let go. Her grip was too strong.

She finally stopped and I was speechless.

What was that all about?

"b- billie Wha- what was that all about??" I asked, totally about to passed out after she didn't let me breathe for a long minute.

She didn't say anything and pushed me on the wall dividing her house to mine.

She pinned my hands up with her right hand while her other hand grabs my throat.

"why the fuck did you ignore me earlier??" she asked, definitely angry.

"b-billie melanie could go out any s-second now!" I whisper yell.

"I don't fucking care. Melanie is fucking annoying" she said rolling her eyes.

She looked at me straight and opens her mouth again.

"do you know how fucking stressed I am just because of you??" I had no idea what to answer.

She got quite for a bit until she said something again.

"that's right, you don't. So don't get too bossy around me or I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you infront of your sister. Understand??" she clears and I nod.

I was so fucking scared.

She never acted this way.

She let's go of me aggressively and walks back inside her house.

I run to my room and try to rethink all of those things that just happened seconds ago.

My vision turns black all the sudden.

The last thing I heard is my body hitting the floor.

~

_______________________________________
Yooo how is everyone doing?? 🤍