21: New Routine

⚠️smut⚠️

Billie's pov

The sun shines on my eyes, causing me to wake up.

I opened my eyes and see the forever love of my life. My one and only, y/n.

She looked so beautiful even when she's sleeping. Her hair all messed up on the bed, her all over me.

Just what I wish to see every morning.

Her eyes then opens. It immediately looks on mine.

"goodmorning love" I said, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

I know she loves when I do that, it makes her feel safe.

Well she didn't told me that, but what was all the stalking that I did if I didn't know those type of things?

A smile appears on her face.

"goodmorning baby" she said while stretching her whole body.

She's so fucking cute. Fucking cute.

"You're cute, don't you know that?" she blush.

I'm really happy I still got the ability to make her blush, even when sometimes, she doesn't like admitting it.

"I know, cause you remind me" she cuddles back tightly to me, then buries her face on my chest.

I giggled and suddenly, something came up in my mind.

Y/n's pov

I felt something tickling me.

"Billie stop! Billie nooo!" I laughed as she continues to tickle me.

"give me a kiss then I'll stop" she smirks, still didn't stop.

"billie! OK ok come here!" she said and I push my head close to her face.

Kisses were placed on her lips and cheeks.

Wow... I never actually knew this is how it feels like being with her.

It literally feels wrong and right.

Right for my happiness.

Wrong, because I know my family is still out there, finding me.

"you know baby, sometimes I just wish that I met you first" she randomly said.

I looked at her, not knowing exactly what my feelings should be.

She noticed how confused I was.

"you know what, why don't we go out and eat breakfast?" she shrugged the last topic.

"um yeah that's good" I said.

"where do you want to eat love?" she asked me, pulling me closer and then putting me on top of her.

"well maybe Olive garden" I suggest and she agrees.

With that, we took a shower first, put on some clothes, then drives to our destination.

We enter the restaurant and sat on the empty table.

"welcome, may I take your orders?" the waitress said as she approached our table.

I looked at billie, I don't know if I'm allowed to speak or what. She didn't tell me anything about it.

I'm just scared I might fuck up again, then she'll punish me again just like before.

She looks back at me, "what do you want baby?"

Oh, so she expects me to finally speak in public and to other people?