27: Business

(Ok so I decided to give y/n's parents their name so her mom is Lucy and her dad is Danny)

Next day

Y/n's pov

Kisses were spread all over my face, neck, and chest.

As I open my eyes, I see billie looking at me with a smile.

"goodmorning my sweet girl" billie said.

Her hands came to fix my hair, as she waits for an answer.

"goodmorning love" I said.

"come on ma, I made breakfast" she said and we got downstairs to the kitchen.

She made some oatmeal with strawberries , bananas, and blueberries on the top.

There was also a cup of hot coffee beside of it.

"very simple but I made that with love" she said while I adore how she made it.

"thank you baby" I said with a kiss.

We sat down and ate our food.

She was sitting infront of me. When suddenly, she got a phone call.

I looked at her phone but I didn't get to see who was calling since she picked it up fast.

"ill be right back darling" she said as she walked outside the garden.

I wonder who she talking to. And what is she talking about?

An idea popped in my mind. I'll try to sneak to hear it.

I slowly lean on the wall besides the sliding door in the kitchen, and then opened it up a bit, not making a noise.

"they have been dealing with alot trust me" she said.

"no one is getting fired unless they resign ok? Yes even when they don't appear everyday especially the two of them. Rachel just please say that to them" she added.

"alright thank you" and the call ends.

She hangs up and I run to the table, acting like nothing happened as I continued to eat my food.

"who was that?" I ask, trying to get some information.

"just something important love, don't worry" she assure me as she held my hands.

Fired? So that means she is a boss.

Like she owns a company.

Lucy's pov

"I'm really sorry for being absent most of the time. Me and my husband has been really dealing with big problems and it's all getting mixed up" I beg to one of the highest members of the company, Rachel Winston.

Since y/n's missing, we've been busy with finding her and also what happened to Veronica.

My husband, Danny, has been covering me these past days because I've been absent.

"we don't accept this kind of work ma'am. I'm sorry but I might have to call our boss" she said.

I don't know my boss, at all. Nobody knows who our boss is except the ones that have higher positions. Like Rachel.

She wouldn't tell us because it is prohibited.

"please just tell them that I'm sorry. Can I please talk to them?" I beg and Rachel signs.

"ill call the boss ma'am, just please wait here" she said and I nod.

She gets into another room as she calls our boss.