24: Manipulation

Y/n's pov

The next day starts with billie greeting me a goodmorning.

I didn't have the energy to say the same back but I didn't want to be rude.

A goodmorning was given to her back.

We sat down in the dinning room, drinking our morning coffee and eating some breakfast billie ordered.

We sat in silence. I would feel billie look at me every second.

I can feel she wants to talk to me, but I know she knows what I want, a good silence for a couple minutes.

We finally finished our breakfast, that was her right time to speak.

"baby what's wrong?" she ask.

I stared at her. I don't actually know what I want.

You know the feeling of just being off for no reason? And then hours later your back into a good mood.

Sometimes people mistaken you, they say that you're hiding something or other shit.

I sat down on the couch, she sat beside me.

"baby tell me.." billie said in concern.

"I don't know I just... woke up feeling off. But I promise there's nothing wrong" I said and she didn't seem to buy it

"baby can we just watch some movie? I want to be in a good mood" I add and she nods, happily setting our favourite movie.

She came back beside me and I cling on her. She pulls me close to her body as we watched the whole movie.

______________________

"bil can I ask you a question? " I asked billie, her face glued on to her phone.

It's almost lunch and we decided to just take a good sit.

"yeah baby, what's up?" she looks at me with a curious face.

"do you love me?" I said without any emotion.

"of course I do! I love you so much more than you think!" her words are followed by her scooting right next close to me since she was sitting at the other side of the couch earlier.

I stand up and looked at her.

"or you're just obsessed?"

Her face dropped and a slight anger fills her face.

"where is this all coming??" she stands up infront of me.

"don't you see billie?! This is all fucked up! Both our family are finding us out there!

They don't even know what's actually happening now. You cheated on my sister, with me! I betrayed my own sister!

My life fell apart. I should be still learning and studying right now, but instead I'm here stuck with he person who kidnapped me away from my family!

I dont fucking see why you call this love!"

Those words came right out of my mouth. I couldn't control my feelings anymore. I had to do it.

She looks at me, shocked.

She then chuckles.

" it's all your fault y/n" I was done.

"what do you mean it's my fault??!" I shout at her and she suddenly pushed me to the couch.

She pushed me too hard which made my arm hit the couch. Just seconds later I started to feel the pain.