6: Camera

- 1 week later -

Y/n's pov

All of our things have been moved to the new house.

Today is the first day we sleep there. I notice that the roses were all dead.

I picked it up and throw it on the trash can.

I was about to leave when I saw something inside the crystal thing.

The one in the middle of the ribbon holding all the flowers together. Is that... a CAMERA?!?

NO, NO NO!!

So this whole time I've been changing infront of a camera?!??

I start to panic and tear the crystal away from the ribbon. I run upstairs to my mom who is picking up her last things, crying.

"Mom! Mom!" I screamed.

"What happened honey??? Are you ok what?!" my mom said with fear and concern in her eyes.

"M-Mom I've been c-changing infront of a camera! Look at this clearly!" I cried more and she took the crystal.

She looked closely into it and she saw it too.

"Oh my lord what is happening?!" she panicked and got us both to my dad.

Melanie and Veronica were left at the new house.

Narrator's pov

After your dad found out what happened, he immediately drove the three of you to the police station.

"I need to charge someone. Someone has been watching my daughter now at least for a week. They hid the camera here" your dad says, handing the crystal to the police.

One of the police said to follow him to a room. You all waited for him until he gets back with a hammer.

The policeman planned to break the crystal, to see if there is truly a camera.

They started to smash it, it broke into pieces. There was a camera.

"do you know who might have did this?" one of the policeman said.

"we have no idea who did this. We just saw it laying infront of our front door and it was for my daughter. My daughter doesn't even know who would do this to her" your mom explained.

"I'm very sorry ma'am but we need to know who is the suspect so we can charge them" the policeman said.

No one knows who exactly did this.

So you and your family decided to let it go. There was no way of getting a suspect.

You think to yourself, what if it is someone you don't expect?

Is it someone you know from the past?

Someone you know now?

Someone who knows you but you don't know them?

A neighbour? The crazy type?

Or it can be someone who is in a relationship with someone in your family?

There was alot of questions running inside your mind. This cannot process very well.

Days past, things get worse.

You can't even sleep, eat, or do something knowing that someone you don't know has seen you naked for a whole week.

It might be probably on the adult site now. It might have probably been shared to many people who pays for things like this.

It makes you wanna throw up on how cruel people can be. You just wish to kill yourself.

Your family was getting worried about you, so they decided to bring you to a therapist.

Dr. Lily Mendoza

A professional therapist. It was all good. She didn't judge you or anything.

She was kind, helpful, and understanding.

It really helped you alot. You would go to therapy 3 times a week. Sometimes if you have time, you visit her.

She makes you feel safe and comfortable after all what happened.

Your sisters has always been there for you, your parents too.

Katilynn and Angel was also there for you. They would visit you with your favorite foods.

You were so happy that many people cares for you.

One thing you weren't sure is about billie. Since your distance with her is not far anymore and your room is basically faced to hers, you feel kinda off and weird.

What she also did the last time and the other times made you feel something different.

But she was also concerned for you.

"You're much more than my girlfriend's sister. I care about you y/n" she texted you.

But what was really important for you is that no one was stalking you anymore.

You were happy about that.

~

_______________________________________
What do you think would happen next?

Any guess? 👀