7: Therapist

Y/n's pov

I'm getting ready for my therapy session. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are my therapy sessions.

It's all scheduled since I'm not the only one she's focusing on.

I'm just waiting for my dad, sitting on our front door stairs.

When suddenly, someone was standing infront of me. I didn't notice it since I was so focus on my phone.

It was billie. She was all dressed up for some reason.

"my sister isn't here" I said without any emotion. It's a way that I can try to get away from her.

I feel uncomfortable around her. I don't know what other things I should feel when she's near.

"I know, I'm here to drive you" she said, sitting beside me.

"um no thank you, I'm just waiting for my dad" I said and she signs.

She gets up and made her way to my dad. She whispered something, I'm not sure.

She finally gets out, happily, and walks towards me.

"come on now, it seems like I'm the one who's bringing you to where you're going" she leans to me with a victory face.

I looked at my dad and he was heading upstairs.

I sign and just said "ok".

I walk towards her car, was about to open the passenger seat, when she runs and did it for me instead.

Um alright I guess??

"hop in m'lady" she winks.

I ignored her and just sat.

She drives away and it was an awkward silent moment.

"so where are you headed?" she trys to put her hand on top of mine but I didn't let her.

"To Dr. Lily Mendoza. You know the therapist" I said and she only nod.

A minute past by and she asked a questions again.

"what time do I have to pick you up?"

"You're going to pick me up?" I asked, kinda shocked.

"of course, I told your dad about it" she said.

"I think I'll just call an uber-" she cuts me off with a very serious voice.

"it's not safe y/n, just tell me what time and I will surely pick you up"

That was surprising. I didn't expect this to happen at all.

"uh like 4 pm" I said looking at the time on my phone. It was 2:50 pm.

At the right moment, we just arrived in the building.

"thank you by the way" I said.

"no problem mamas. I'll see you at 4" she gives me a last smile and wink before heading somewhere.

_____________________________________
"is there anything more that you want to talk about or release?" Dr. Lily asked me.

"I have one"

"go on y/n, get comfortable" she said with a trusting smile on her face.

"Well, I kinda feel uncomfortable somehow around this one person. What should I do?" I said.

"Hmmm. Can this person possibly be related to you? Or just close?" Dr. Lily asked, trying to figure out what to do.

"it's someone close to one of my sister" I said.