26: San Diego

Y/n's pov

I woke up, feeling the soft bed and cold air on my skin.

My vision was blurry until I finally adjust.

Oh this room isn't bad..

I don't know where I am. I don't know where billie is.

I stand up and explore a bit before I decided to find billie.

Oh.. Its a new house..

Well it's bigger than the previous one.

A higher ceiling, chandelier, it was fancy.

Fancy but with a bit of a modern design.

I started looking for billie.

I checked all the rooms and there was nothing.

I walk downstairs and to my surprise, billie was gardening?

It's unusual for me to see a billie like this.

I head over to her, outside at the back of the house.

This place is actually big than I expected. I looked around and it was nothing new, we were still surrounded with trees.

But I'm not gonna lie, this place is peaceful.

"you like it baby?" billie snaps to me as my head turns to her.

"yeah it's actually.. peaceful" I said and she chuckles.

"I'm glad you did baby. I remember that time when you and your sisters were having a chat about your dream house. So I thought this was the perfect one" she said as memories rewinds.

~flashback~

"When I finally can have my own house, I want it to be really modern look. Swimming pool with a hot tub with lights underneath, ahhhh just so exciting" Melanie said.

"well I want something kinda fairy like. You know like vines and flowers all over. Just a small one but has alot of space" Veronica then said right after melanie finished.

"how about you y/n? Tell us!!" melanie said, shaking me in excitement.

"wellll I really like a house located somewhere peaceful. I want my own garden, a nice pool, and a big house" I explain.

"really?" billie suddenly appeared behind me.

"oh hi babyy" melanie said as they both hug and kiss eachother.

"eww" Veronica express.

"shut up Veronica" melanie said as I gave Veronica a high five, laughing.

~end of flashback~

"wow I never actually knew you'd remember that" I said in surprise.

Those memories I wish just never fade.

The thought of my sisters made me sad. But I'm happy, this is the house I've always wanted.

"of course love. You know I always pay attention to you" she said, walking towards me.

"You wanted a garden to right? I made sure every single detail you said explains this house" she said while taking her gloves off and pulling me into a hug.

"where are we anyways?" I curiously asked.

Well I feel like I've slept too long.

After what happened the last day...

"oh were at San Diego love. I've been planning to move here with you, so I had alot of time to decorate this house" she said with a kiss on my forehead.

San Diego??? Like 3 hours away from Los Angeles. Damn.

"you slept so long but I know you needed that baby" billie said.

"yeah I felt like it. Well can we explore for a bit? I mean this place is very pretty" I suggest.

Billie's expression explained what has popped inside her head.

"that's a good idea baby. There's actually a lake near here. I thought it was a really good view" she said as she goes somewhere.

She came back with two bikes.

I run to one of the bikes as she shouts "follow me!"

We explore the place.

Were just like 3 minutes away from a neighbourhood.

And we finally reached to the lake.

She sat on the ground witg her bike laying beside her. I stand mine to a near tree and sat beside her.

"I thought I'd never find anyone like you" she said as her eyes met mine.

"what do you mean?" I ask.

"well growing up was not easy for me. I've always wished for a relationship like my parents have and finneas does with claudia.

But some who I felt pressured back then. I've dated women and men, still no one understand me. But you, you're different" she said with our hands intertwined.

"you manage to adjust on my mindset and shits. I also promised myself that when I finally have that someone, I will give them everything.

Physical or emotional. I love spoiling you so much" she adds.

Well I wonder, where does she gets all of her money?

Like does she steals? Is it from her parents?

"how do you get money?" I ask and she looks like she needed to say something.

But she didn't try to answer it.

I knew something was off, but I don't want to make her angry.

"ill tell you when it's truly the time, alright?" she said and I just nodded my head.

Basically she's with me, but I don't even know what her job is?

Does melanie know about it?

Well if anything else, I have to find out what it is giving her all the money that she got.

~

_______________________________________

Sister's Girlfriend On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara