8: Vacation

Y/n's pov

I've been better for the past days.

My therapist is a really good help other than my love ones.

School, well eh. It's not bad, there are those moments where it's up or down.

Since mother's day is coming, my school gave us 1 week to rest and spend our time with ourselves and our family.

My mom suggested to have a vacation.

And now, here we are. We're already in the place. It was really nice actually.

Billie was with us, not sure about that but I don't really mind as long as she doesn't do anything weird or wrong.

It's only been first day here and I'm so excited. The view was so perfect, the designs were so good.

We all got our room. Two person each. So my mom and dad, Mel and Billie, then me and Veronica.

Veronica's pov

I was chilling outside, admiring the view while laying on this comfortable chair. I wish I could take this home man.

I saw billie walking towards me, wondering around.

She sat down on the chair beside me.

"The view is nice" billie said.

"I know right. Got to see it since we don't really go out for a vacation often" I said and we both laughed a bit.

"dude, are those the new cool shoes??" she noticed my shoes.

"this? Oh yea! My mom and dad gave me these. Aren't they so cool?" I said.

"Sick bro! By the way, have you seen y/n?" she asked.

"um I think she's in our room?" I said, not kinda sure.

"oh ok.. How about melanie?" she asked once again.

"she's with mom and dad" I said.

"alright, see ya later" she heads out and I continue to lay down.

Few minutes later, I was about to get up when I saw billie's phone on the chair.

She must have forgotten it or dropped it.

I grabbed her phone, but something was telling me to open up her phone and wonder around.

No Veronica, it's not yours.

......

Well fuck it, she won't notice.

I opened her phone and there was a pass.

*type* her birthday. No

*type* Melanie's birthday. Still no

What could possibly be her pass??

Well I'll try some impossible things.

*type* My birthday. No

*type* Y/n's birthday. Password right??

What the fuck???

My eyes caught her photos. So I scroll down to her pics until I got to the middle part. There was alot of videos.

Same place, different time.

I clicked on one and it was, y/n?!?

She's naked??!!

No... I scroll some more and found more videos of y/n naked.

So this whole time, billie was the one?!

I looked around, trying to find someone in our family and then I found billie walking towards me again.

She looked so shocked, seeing her phone opened on my hands.

"Hey, what's up?" she said.

"Tell me the fucking truth billie! Were you the one watching y/n?!" I shout in anger.

"Wha- what are y-you talking about??" she acted confused.

"I fucking saw it, you were spying y/n while she's all naked!" I attacked her and she attacked back.

"I'm gonna tell everybody about this motherfucker!" I tell her and she walks us near to the cliff.

"no you're not" she says.

We kept fighting but suddenly, I lose balance.

I fell down the cliff and my vision went black.

Billie's pov

Fuck the bullshit.

She was so close on telling everybody that it was me all the time.

Luckily, she lose balance and falls.

My phone! My phone slipped off her hands and fell down more to the deep part of the cliff.

That's good, they won't find any evidence at all.

I looked around my surrounding and no one was there.

I run to melanie and her parents like nothing happened.

Y/n appears and seems to be looking for someone.

"hey, have yall seen Veronica?" she asked.

"well I heard her say she was going to chill somewhere there" melanie points to where she Was.

Y/n walks there and saw no Veronica. She walks to the cliff to take one last look before walking away, when suddenly she screams.

"Veronica!!" her parents and melanie rushed to her. I acted concern and did the same.

"what happened?!?" her mom screams.

"Veronica's dead! She fell off the cliff!!" she cries out, same to everyone.

"Anyone! Somebody help!!" I yell so they won't suspect me or anything.

This is better than letting her just expose me. But hearing y/n cry, made my heart break. I never want to see or hear her cry, it breaks me so much.

_______________________________________

Y/n's pov

They were running Veronica in the hospital.

Everyone was freaking out.

Everyone had tears on their eyes. The doctors rush to get Veronica and retrieve her back.

They began doing things.

She was separated from the family's eyes. Minutes and minutes past by, the doctor finally gets out of the operating room.

"What happend to my daughter?? Where is she?!" my dad and mom freaks out.

"I- I'm very sorry ma'am, we tried everything that we can do" the doctor said, he couldn't last anymore, few tears came out of his eyes.

I wish this day never happened at all!

I wish she was still here! Why does it has to be her?! My sister?! Why??

~

______________________________________